• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Great sessions, sorry that I havent been active with ur log! But hope u get ur motivation back, I know u get it! That good that u chance ur training style, it could help u to get ur motivation back. It is helped me to get my motivation back. I will check ur log out in next week!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good work philo, nice to see you back in gym and good luck with your new protoco
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
solid session philo! Good luck with the new protocol and keep the motivation up!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Did some cardio today. Because the weather was great I went to a forest. They have a route with a few obstacles. Did the route twice in about 45 mins. Pretty fun for a change.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Yeah the weather was nice for a change...i wanted to go play some basketball today...but had to do some volunteer work for school....
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
If I had somewhere interesting like that to run I might do it. Roads don't quite keep my interest enough.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Sure as hell beats a treadmill i'm sure. I would love to do cardio like that
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Fullbody workout 1

Bench press
12x40kg
8x50kg
8x50kg
5x60kg

Blackburns
10 sec each for two sets

Walking Lunges
8x15kg
8x15kg
8x15kg

Bent over Row
10x50kg
10x50kg
10x50kg

Dumbell Shrugs
10x22kg
10x22kg

Abs
Haging knee raises

Comments:
- Had a little bit soreness from yesterday but the FB session went good tho.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
tight workout dog! but what is blackburns? never heard of it :e5cdunno:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session buuuddy!

Explain blackburns for me and miami?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Blackburns are a scapula activation/strengthening sequence. It teaches the scapula to properly retract, protract and elevate. Most people lack sufficient mobility and strength in their scapula region and this sequence of movement reinforces proper movement patterns.



 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Did a bodypump exam today. I got the certificate the only sad part is I'm not going to use it at all. It was an exam which I had to do for school so they are happy and thats what counts
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
congrats on getting ur bodybpump diploma! those blackburns look tough!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice session. FB is the shit.

Those blackburns look like a good idea.

Congrats on the certificate!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nixe job getting the certificate. The benching is looking good bro:tiphat:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
there looking great.. good idea..
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I'll bet Tim would've liked those blackburns (backburns?). Line and I learned to focus on pulling our scapula back on rowing exercises from him.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks guys.

Todays workout

Front squat
2x1x60kg
8x1x70kg

Goodmornings
10x30kg
10x40kg

Standing calf raises'
15x90kg
15x100kg

Comments:
-those front squats were hard especially because I had to take the bar out of the incl bench press which sucks big time.
 

Similar threads

Top