El Freako
LIFT OR DIE
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 8,129
- Points
- 63
Do you train with a spotter? Get the 5th rep that way.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
68kg Atm.
haha ISO-Lator, good stuff but havent done that in a while. When I was younger I smoked weed every day, pretty much fucked up my school because of it :carduindisguise
It worked great to get my strength up. This is week 8 I'm going to do 10 weeks and than I'll shift to an ub/lb protocol.

Do you train with a spotter? Get the 5th rep that way.
in my opinion you should take advantage of your low weight and do pull ups and push ups they work great for adding muscle.
congrats on for the awesome victories at the euro.me and my buddys(we've all been in this great open minded country of yours)support holland,since we burned our lucky fuse in the previous euro

Pull ups and chins will be added in my new protocol. Push ups... Ive done too much of them when I was younger, now I hate them.
Thanks m8, were doing good atm. LEt hope we make it to the finals. But whats up with greece, they are defending the title but they arent very good atm.


but anywayz good sesison there, keep goingI agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.