• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
No squatrack=burn teh damn place....great session nonetheless there philo!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Second that guys and to top it all, the heaviest dumbell was 28kg :crymeariver:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
^^..... dude that was not a gym... I dunno what to call that but No Squat rack... heaviest dumbell going only to.. 28kg... that's weightlifter hell, get stuck in there for all eternity.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
11/04/08 - Lowerbody 1
  • 45 degree Leg Presses:
    10x60kg
    10x90kg
    10x100kg
    8x120kg
  • Leg Curls:
    3x8x20kg
  • Leg Extensions:
    3x10x60kg
  • Calf raises:
    3x15x140kg
  • Abs:
    2 sets

Trained with my nephew. I visited him and he wanted to get some tips from me. First tip, you must leave the gym asap. No squatrack = epic fail. For the rest just anatoher commercial gym with too many rulez. I had it all planned, some front squats, DL, GM etc etc. to give him a burning sensation which remembers him of the best session in his life so far. But that didnt work out so we did the above. Nothing special but ok.

ouch phil, thats a kick in the balls - no squatrack = epic fail :keke:
heaviest dumbell..28kg? damn :49:
but still it looked like a good workout session for the legs bro, sometimes a change/switch from Squats to leg press or something else can result in a decent shock to the muscles for some growth :coolguy:
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
You should burn that gym down. Its shouldnt be even called a gym, its just another health centre.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
That gym sounds really good, where is it cuz I hate mine.. We got like 58kg DB's and that stupid squat rack, what the hell I do with those? :dunnodude:

Solid session philo, keep it up :2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey great job on legs man, no squat rack = blasphemy
well just as long as ya got it done man :)
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
11/6/08 - Upperbody 1
  • Bench Press:
    10x40kg
    3x60kg
    1x70kg
    1x75kg
    1x77kg Fail!
  • Floor Presses:
    3x5x70kg
  • Side raises:
    3x10x12kg
  • Pullups:
    2x5xBW
    2x8xassisted
  • Pulldowns:
    8x30kg
    8x40kg
    8x50kg
  • EZ bar Curls:
    3x8x25kg
  • Dips
    3x8xbw

Had a nice workout yesterdag
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session man! bench is looking solid! u will get the 77kg next time!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good workouts philo!

keep it up, fail at a weight only means u will push it even harder next time !!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice session mate, good luck with the 77kg next time!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
11/6/08 - Upperbody 1
  • Bench Press:
    10x40kg
    3x60kg
    1x70kg
    1x75kg
    1x77kg Fail!
  • Floor Presses:
    3x5x70kg
  • Side raises:
    3x10x12kg
  • Pullups:
    2x5xBW
    2x8xassisted
  • Pulldowns:
    8x30kg
    8x40kg
    8x50kg
  • EZ bar Curls:
    3x8x25kg
  • Dips
    3x8xbw

Had a nice workout yesterdag

Nice workout bro, Make sure you get that 77kg bench press next time :angrydude:, scream at it :keke: MECCA POWER:methman:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
^^haha I should. 77kg sounds so weak :carduindisguise
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
There is always failure before grand success, you get it.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
It's all relative Philo and that's still good going - especially straight into those floor presses afterwards.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great stuff Philo :) you'll have that bench soon bro :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Changed my routine a bit. I gonna go with the flow :gaygay: for a while. Its gonna be upper/lowerbody but not all planned out. Got some basic exercises as a base, the rest will be choosen when I'm in the gym.

11/11/08 - Upperbody
  • Bench Press:
    10x40kg
    6x60kg
    2x70kg
    1x75kg
    1x80kg Fail!
    5x60kg
  • Dumbell Press:
    5x24kg
    5x26kg
    4x28kg
    4x16kg
  • Side Raises:
    3x10x8kg
  • tricep extension:
    10x45kg
    10x50kg
    8x40kg
    8x45kg
  • One hand tricep extension:
    2x10x6kg

Overall it felt great. Trained with a good friend which I dont see as much so that made it even better.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ nice session philo! benches are getting strong!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
11/12/08 - Lowerbody
  • Squat:
    6x6x60kg
  • Leg Curls:
    10x15kg
    10x20kg
  • Leg Extension:
    3x10x65kg
  • Seated Calf Raises:
    3x15x35kg

Havent squatted for 2 weeks to get my lowerback some rest. Wanted to try how it felt yesterday but it went all wrong. The pain is back again so I wont be squatting or deadlifting for a few weeks. hopefully my lowerback gets better this way. I'm getting a bit worried about it. Its taking too long imo.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Whats wrong with it..? About a month ago you told me the same thing. Why dont you go to the fysio or doctor?
 

Similar threads

Top