Skeptic
I am god.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,444
- Points
- 38
Nice work mate
Keep it up!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Seriously. What the hell is the matter with you, Pickle?18 reps on deads? I feel sick.

Goddammit. I really need to bring my squat up to best this.130kg*5, 135kg*5, 145kg *10 (i believe that makes me the most beautiful blue eyed man on the forum by default...
15 rep deadlifts...why do you keep doing this to yourself? Up your weight already...or remain suicidal, whatever.
Sexy session regardless.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.