• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Prince Vegeta's legacy

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great sqauts mate, good stuff

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty solid! but why other in pounds and other in kg`s :O

D

Dstan

great job on getting the pb on squats man we all lose strength sometimes but the real strength comes when we can get it back lol ok not that profound but if u can push past that barrier u were once at u'll definately be stronger. Your strength is improving from what i can see keep it up and do get out of that gym. Good sessions man!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm. this might be a bugger to you, but if you do acquire huge legs
be prepared to have lots of rashes, lol. i used to have huge legs, and running or walking around lot, my large legs would rub my balls, get a rash constantly
im surprised ronnie or jay or even the other pros dont have that problem, after a while it fucking hurts.

but those squats are pretty damn impressive bro,
calve presses are pretty considerable with your weight
stiff legs 220lbs impressive as well

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice leg workout bro,
hit em' hard..

and a good thing with your squat thing.. dec 30th is my 19th b-day :spy:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent call on setting progressive goals in your log, PV. Choice work all around to boot; keep it up:xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good man!Prince of all saiyans!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great squatting prince:) u really massacred those legs:D thats the way to go...

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fit all day right behind holland spoor. it's5 min a foot from my house....but there is a new one that just opened at bierkade...8 min in the tram...im gonna check that out!!heard dumbells go to 50kg!!:)

Do they have a squat rack...? Because it sucks when you havent got one. I had to take out the barbell from the incline bench press for a while. Sucks I asure you.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work. Another PB and setting yourself a goal which at this rate I don't doubt you getting!!! :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they do have a squat rack.....so thats makes me happy whenever i step in that thing they call a gym....

Didn't log for a couple a days because i took some time off and partied the whole weekend cuz the misses has been on my ass that i turned into a training machine and im not as fun as i used to be(coinciddentaly same time i was fat!!!))so i decided to party four days straight then punish myself by doubling up the intensity for a week!!

Anyways....my last training was a arm session at the new gym that just opened near my house and i fell in love with that one!dumbells to 70 kilos!!yeahhhh budyyy!!!will start going there in januari most probably!!

Ez bar curls
-20 kilosx15
-25kgx12
-30kgx10
-35kgx8

Skull crushers
-15kgx12
-20kgx10
-25kgx8
-30kgx6

Standing preacher curls
-2 sets with 12 kilo dumbell at 10 per arm
-2 sets with 20 kilo ez bar 10 reps

Close grip bench press
-50kgx10
-50kgx10
-60kgx6(PB)
-60kgx5

Then i lost focus and just tried every arm machine they had just to see if they are any good and got 3 sets every where...

Good workout and great gym!when i move to there expect some big numbers baby!!

Today is my last party day then i will start going back to the gym tuesday for a back/chest attack!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great curls and scullcrushers right there man, keep working, and dont party too much;)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they do have a squat rack.....so thats makes me happy whenever i step in that thing they call a gym....

Didn't log for a couple a days because i took some time off and partied the whole weekend cuz the misses has been on my ass that i turned into a training machine and im not as fun as i used to be(coinciddentaly same time i was fat!!!))so i decided to party four days straight then punish myself by doubling up the intensity for a week!!

Omg, get rid of her ;)

Nice session m8. Keep up the good work

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL hahaha.....cant do it man..she cooks:)

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ LOL

< nice arm blaster mate

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good stuff. Everyone needs to party every now and again.

Not that I do. :tear:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey sup guys....been away a couple a days because of school work....damn assingments....finally got to train yesterday with a mate that came from far so we decided to hit a complete upperbody workout

-bench press(5 sets)
-Incline press(3 sets)
-Incline dumbell press(3 sets)
-Barbell rows(3 sets)
-Machine pulldowns(3 sets)
-Dumbell rows(4 sets)
-Machine shrugs(3 sets)
-Machine shoulder press(3 sets)
-Side laterals(3 sets)
-Bent over laterals(3 sets)
-EZ bar curls(4 sets)
-Machine preacher curls(3 sets)
-V bar pushdowns(4 sets)
-Behind the head dumbell extensions(3 sets)

All of this in about 1:45 hours....Pretty good overall....no pb's for me this time!
Won't be able to go to the gym much in the next couple of weeks....to much school work and inlaw flying in and need to wrk to earn some euro's man!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn that a lot of work there m8. Dont go overboard with it. It can burn you out after a few weeks.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was just to catch up because i didn't work out at all last week and wont be going this week either....have to do some work(kentekenonderzoek in den haag:))at late hours so i think i will be back to normal after my exams which are in january....too much shit to study and inlaw flying in....it's gonna be a crazy month
!