• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Prince Vegeta's legacy

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was just to catch up because i didn't work out at all last week and wont be going this week either....have to do some work(kentekenonderzoek in den haag:))at late hours so i think i will be back to normal after my exams which are in january....too much shit to study and inlaw flying in....it's gonna be a crazy month
!

Damn kenteken onderzoek is boring as hell. I worked for dufec for a while. They payed good money but the work was so dman boring.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of work indeed and done in good time for that quantity of big lifts! Nice going.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry philo....still haven't been able to hit the gym......and its gonna get worse...the inlaw is flying in!all eating and no training...will start a all out cutting phase in january in a new gym baby!moster stats in january...but till then...all realxing and healing....and enjoying good things in life!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry philo....still haven't been able to hit the gym......and its gonna get worse...the inlaw is flying in!all eating and no training...will start a all out cutting phase in january in a new gym baby!moster stats in january...but till then...all realxing and healing....and enjoying good things in life!

Take your well deserved rest but I wanna see you back in January. I promise I'll hunt you down personally for a 10x50 rep all failure squat session if you didnt post a new workoutlog by that time :gaygay:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha thanx dude!that might be what i exactly need to get my metabolism going in january!by the time i start logging frequently again expect some big numbers baby!already started saving money for supps and proper nutrition

A

AwesomeAllen

The coolest and funniest guy I've seen who is trying hard to make me BIG.
Take care of youself man.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
little update:Lazy as fuck these days....went to belgium for a couple days and indulged in all that is belgium.....chocolate and beer!i will start training officialy on the 15 of january because i have exams comin up....c ya!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update:Today the third of january i will start training again!nothin too serious but will try to get some sweat going because i gained the famous christmas belly:)...check later for updates!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i had my first workout of the new year after a 7 week layoff.....needless to say i was weak and out of breath.......damn holiday eating......but at least im back at it with new goals fot the summer!!weighing 220 withlow body fat!!right now about....240??....i also started noting down what i do in the gym so my logs can be more accurate

Yesterday was complete upper body workout
Here go's

Pulldowns
130px12
130px12
130px10
Cable rows
115px12
115px12
115x10
Bench press
-50kgx12
-60kgx8
-60kgx4....got really sore....fuck its heavy!!
Incline flye's
14kgx12
14kgx10
12kgx10
Dumbell press
12kgx15
16kgx8
16kgx5
Side laterals
2x 5kgx12
Rear laterals
2x 7kgx10
Upright rows
2x 20kgx10
Dumbell shrugs
2x 20kgx10
Dumbell curls
10kgx20
12kgx12
12kgx12
Pushdowns
3x 40kgx12
Leg raises on a bench
2x12
Crunches
2x15

This took about 60 min

Cardio:threadmill at 4.5 for 20 minutes(just to start slow)

Well that was that and today its complete leg day!!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It feels good to be back in gym, right?Workout looks good.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ lionheart=hell yeah its feels good...i love getting that first time stiffness all over again:hsughr:

Weel today i had my first lower body workout of the new year and it felt good and bad....felt good to feel pumped in the quads and hammies....but it sucks to see how weak u can get after a 7 week layoff:disgust:

Here go's

Machine leg press ss with caf pushes on same machines
145px15 145px15
190px15 190px15
235px12 235px15

Squats
3x 40kgx10....low and slow...felt my glutes burning up!!

Leg extensions
3x 130px15

Still leg dumbell deads
3 x 12kgx10....slow and fool stretch

Machine calf raises
3x 235px15

Machine lower ack extensions
3x 130px12

Did like 15 min cardio but my legs gave up!:crymeariver:

Good workout overal....legs cramped up while squatting(my inner thighs)usually happens when i dont train regularly

Tommorow is rest ans study day....sunday its upper body again with a diff. set of excersises!c ya!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I expect you havin very sore legs next 2-3 days:D

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good workouts for being off 7 weeks!
i dont think i would be able to work that much weight after a layoff like that, good work

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ lionheart=thanks man....hahahah...today i barely can sit to take a shit:disgust:

@ rageking:thanks man....i feel so stiif right now that i wished i used less weight....but i need to get that early stiffness out of the way so i can really start training like befor again

As of today i am too sore to train even my butt cheeks so i am going to take the day off.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First couple of sessions of the new year out of the way - onwards and upwards! Good stuff prince!