• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PrizeFighteR's first log..

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong and solid last few sessions bro.Sorry i havent been checking your log lately.Ive been working and training and working even more so..:(.Ill do better in future.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice 2 workouts bud, squeeze those quads to get peaks like a mofo :)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good work again. Bi curls really good. Nice variety of work buddy.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
ironheart - thanks bro!
miami - hehe, anyday they should start growing :hsughr:
Lion - I here ya, I haven't been as active as I would like to be b/c of work and school :ugh:
Rocky - thanks big man:xyxthumbs:

Today:

Pullups - x9, x8, x7
T Bar Rows - 3 platesx12, 4 platesx12, 4 platesx12
Low Cable Rows - 140x10, 160x10, 180x6
Rack Deads - 225x10, 275x8, 315x3 [grip], 365xfail, 315x4, 365xfail [wtf:angrydude:]
Face Pulls - 42.5x10, 50x10, 57.5x10
21s on Lying Leg Curls - 50, 80, 95
Hyperextensions x20, x20

Felt weak today:hhj:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Great sessions! U beat those weights bro!! :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Feeling weak in the gym sucks man, i had those moments countless times..
but you delivered awesome pwnage!
can't wait till the next session man!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Even thought you felt weak ,it looks like a strong workout:xyxthumbs:
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice session, might pop in more often, keep it up!

take it easy on them deadlifts, the strength will come, dont force it, i did my lower back really badly once going for some heavy weights!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nothing worse than feeling weak in the gym it saps your spirit but despite that you got in there and still pulled off a decent job. Don't worry about the deads - they'll come.

Tomorrow is another day.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Yesterday:

Bench Press - 45x20, 95x10, 135x6, 210x2, 210x2 [assist], 185x4, 185x4, 135x12, 135x12
Squats - 45x10, 95x20 [breathing], 185x5, 185x5, 185x5, 185x4;fail
DB Press - 75x6, 65x8, 55x10
Smith Lunges - 105x6, 125x5
Pec Deck - 100x15, 130x12, 115x10
Leg Extensions [4 second squeeze] - 100x10, 100x10, 100x10

Today [had to blow off some steam]:

Rotator Cuff Work
DB Militaries - 30x12, 45x10, 65x5, 70xfail, 55x8
BB Seated Behind Head Militaries - 105x6, 110x2, 95x5
Side Laterals - 15x12, 25x12,
Seated Side Laterals - 15x10, 20x10
B/O Side Laterals - 25x10/Reverse Pec Deck - 100x12
B/O Side Laterals - 30x8/Reverse Pec Deck - 115x10

CG Bench - 185x4 [assist], 190x4 [assist], 195x3, 135x10, 155x7
BB Curls - 95x8, 105x4, 65x10, 75x10
Dips - +25x8, +45x4, x10
Seated Alt. Db Curls - 30x10, 30x10, 35x12
V-Grip Pushdowns - 42.5x15, 50x15, 57.5x15
Hercules Curls - 20x15, 22.5x15, 25x15

Man I sure do love the gym.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Great sessions! U beat those weights bro!! :xyxthumbs:

Just trying to keep up with the Jones' :xyxthumbs:

Feeling weak in the gym sucks man, i had those moments countless times..
but you delivered awesome pwnage!
can't wait till the next session man!

Thanks as always hypo..I think I'm beginning to challenge your king of volume title:keke:

Even thought you felt weak ,it looks like a strong workout:xyxthumbs:

Thanks big man:2:

nice session, might pop in more often, keep it up!

take it easy on them deadlifts, the strength will come, dont force it, i did my lower back really badly once going for some heavy weights!

Thanks for stopping by and the tip :tiphat:

Nothing worse than feeling weak in the gym it saps your spirit but despite that you got in there and still pulled off a decent job. Don't worry about the deads - they'll come.

Tomorrow is another day.

Won't happen again I can tell ya that.:coolguy:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good work there m8 :)

never did em Hercules Curls, i should try it :)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Man thats a lot of exercises right there! Bet you got a crazy pump from it. Good training.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid sesions mate. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Today:

Pullups - x8, x6
Rack Deads - 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 365x4, 405x1
U/H Rows - 155x10, 185x10, 135x12
Dumbell Rows - 80x10, 90x10, 100x10
DB Pullovers - 45x10, 55x10, 65x10
Good Mornings - 95x10, 125x10, 135x10
Hyperextensions - x10, x10, x10

*Pullups suck. No wraps on the DB rows... first time I've gone over 75 without them.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Huge back session Prize! You are definately going to force some growth!
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Nice Prize!!! Strong lifts there sir. You don't need the wraps my young Jedi! Strong are the forearms... glad to see you keep improving!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Looks like you have improved in couple weeks :)

Keep that phase up

:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
13
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
PrizeFighteR
Replies
25
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
PrizeFighteR
Replies
26
Views
8K
Fatality
Fatality
Top