• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PrizeFighteR's first log..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
All workouts looking great :) Deads are crazy man. keep those numbers coming!!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Really strong sessions m8!
I think u lilke playing basketball :coolguy:.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Showing some good strenght there bro.Good work:xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
super workout prize :) keep it up
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Workouts are all looking great bro. And glad to see that you throw in a little bit of fun at the end of the workout!
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
some nice sessions prizefighter! hows the body progressing, i think its pic time!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Sessions look sweet. Great weight and credit for having the energy considering all the basketball too! You must be looking real lean now!
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Damn Prize those are some big numbers keep it up.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
sessions look really good to me man. 3 second holds for leg extensions at the top are killa! Your deads and bench press are looking good...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Sorry guys, I am taking a week or two off because frankly I am burned out. Also it's getting really close to the end of the semester and I have to really work my ass off.

:gtfoslap:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
enjoy the break! I wouldnt take more than a week off though
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
rest and dont get sloppy with the diet!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Sorry guys, I am taking a week or two off because frankly I am burned out. Also it's getting really close to the end of the semester and I have to really work my ass off.

:gtfoslap:

Do what you got to do. Good luck. :xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
do what you have to do, messing school up is no fun :D

come back stronger than ever!!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Come back soon man, rest up, and don't let that school stress get to ya!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Enjoy the rest. I think the deload will be benificial when you return to training.
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
13
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
PrizeFighteR
Replies
25
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
PrizeFighteR
Replies
26
Views
8K
Fatality
Fatality
Top