h0ke
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,236
- Points
- 36
Rest well and hit back stronger than eva! 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.




Freako - I have been doing it for about 4 months, going 2x a week for the last month. We do it at my friends house just b/c I don't have the funds to go to class with them. I love it. Is Judo similar?
Today:
Deadlifts - 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 275x5 been a while:wutyousay:
Pullups med grip - x6, x6, x4
Seated DB Shlder press - 55x8, 60x7, 70x0 :methman:, 60x4
Underhand BB Rows - 135x12, 155x12, 165x12
Seated DB Rear delt raises [no rest] - 20x10, 15x12, 10x15, 5x20
BB Shrugs - 135x10, 155x10, 185x10
DB Farmers Walk - 70x20 stepsx4
Everything felt great, PWO = 50g ON Whey + 70g Dextrose

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.