• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rob's Log

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Never played. Here in Brazil very few know...and in my city theres a team with an argentin coach who played in his country...dont know if with my 68kg I can handle the pressure :bitenails:

lol your strong though so it will help.

The most painful tackles ever done on me were by people about your size a little bit shorter and around the 70kg mark. In junior rugby I was still 6 foot 3 90kg but id much prefer to run at a 6 4 105kg person then the 5'7 70kg person lol. The ones 10 or 20 kilos heavier then me could never get good enough height to tackle me but someone your size and built like you are, just get your shoulder low and drive it into their lower abdomen and use your massive leg drive to follow through. I guarentee you will pick up and knock a lot of heavy guys backwards and wind them very badly with good technique and your strength youll be the best tackler on the field:bitenails:.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol your strong though so it will help.

The most painful tackles ever done on me were by people about your size a little bit shorter and around the 70kg mark. In junior rugby I was still 6 foot 3 90kg but id much prefer to run at a 6 4 105kg person then the 5'7 70kg person lol. The ones 10 or 20 kilos heavier then me could never get good enough height to tackle me but someone your size and built like you are, just get your shoulder low and drive it into their lower abdomen and use your massive leg drive to follow through. I guarentee you will pick up and knock a lot of heavy guys backwards and wind them very badly with good technique and your strength youll be the best tackler on the field:bitenails:.

Hum, thanks for the thoughts...I know peanuts about rugby. I thought skinny guys play in the attack cause of the speed and the heavier in the defense, because of the strength.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Hum, thanks for the thoughts...I know peanuts about rugby. I thought skinny guys play in the attack cause of the speed and the heavier in the defense, because of the strength.

lol, sort of. Its not that simple though. Both skinny guys and fat guys will have to attack and defend at some point. Just remember the best place to hit a big guy is in his lower abs with your shoulder and if all else fails a man cant run without legs.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rugby for Rob= awesome idea, kill people with ur deadlift powers!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Fuck you and your power to weight ratio! Nice PR!

And good luck with the rugby, I'm hoping to start playing again when I go back to uni next year.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahaha thanks Vegeta!

Thanks Freako! It's gonna to be tough cause my cardio sucks.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BENCH
warm-up
1@90kg
1@110kg
1@120kg
2@130kg - was supposed to do by myself, but the fucking spotter helped me, so I did an extra rep, though I didn't have 130 in me...so my best stay in 125kg.

MILITARY PRESS
6@50kg
6@50kg
6@50kg - one year and a half since last time, shoulder felt ok, think I'll incorporate it.

FLYES
10@16kg
10@16kg
10@16kg
10@16kg - peanuts

PRESSDOWN

3x10@?

ABS ROLL
2x12@bw

SIDE PLANKS
45seg@bw
40seg@bw+8kg

SMITH MACHINE CALVES
12@90kg
12@90kg
12@90kg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Nice benching mate, despite the stupid spotter!

You'll be right for rugby man, you're light but you're strong. You'd be stronger than a lot of the guys 20-30kg heavier than you.

Fuck you and your power to weight ratio! Nice PR!

And good luck with the rugby, I'm hoping to start playing again when I go back to uni next year.

Would that be at UQ?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Pickle: Griffith on the GC.

Rob: Did you kick the spotter in the balls after?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
nice pressing there Rob!

thanks god your shoulder is ok now you can start and beat us all in that move.

sike..:shakefist:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always say to this motherfucker: don't help me!
I said this at least 5 times for him, but yesterday didn't, I thought he'd know. Big mistake.

Should have threw a 20kg plate on his skull.

Natzo I'm not strong in overhead movements, nor presses of all kinds :(

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SQUAT - tried a closer stance, cause of sumo dl
4@120kg
4@120kg
4@120kg
4@120kg

BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUAT
8@14kg dumbbells
8@14kg dumbbells

LYING LEG CURL
10@40kg
10@45kg
10@45kg
10@45kg

Easy session. This session is kind part of my new training template, which I'll elaborate on the next post.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Frequency: 3 times a week - 1 day of rest in between the sessions.
One session will consisty in lower body/back movements, the other chest/shoulder and triceps.

Lower body/back - 1

SQUAT - wave loading, depending on how I feel
HACK DL
BULGARIAN SS
L.CURL
DB ROW
PULLUPS
BICEPS

Chest/shoulder/triceps - 1

BENCH (heavy) - wave loading
MILITARY PRESS
FLYES
PRESSDOWN
CALVES
ABS

Lower body/back - 2

SUMO DEADLIFT - singles
SQUAT - maybe 5x5 or something with medium intensity
L.CURL
PULLUP
some ROW
BICEPS

Chest/shoulder/triceps - 2

CG BENCH
BENCH 5x5
DB PRESS
ABS
CALVES

On lower body/back will split the session in 2, in the morning legs, in the afternoon back/biceps.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good to me, nice session 2 btw, keep it up strong brazilian!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Workout looks good mate and nice pressing earlier. I dont understand when you tell people to not spot you and yet they do! its so annoying.

About rugby, its a coincidence because ive been thinking of going back to rugby after not played since age 16 because i wanted to get bigger (lol big mistake) and freako does too. you'll have no problem on the field, youd be fucking dangerous. I bet your a little nippy bastard :p

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
the 3 of us should aim to join the same side imo.

shotgun outside center. lol

If I get some tackling practice and some sprint training done I'd try for breakaway, but will probably end up as hooker.