• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Paulie said:
Great job Sick! You looked excellent. Did you get 1st overall, or are you seperated in groups based on weight? Im guessing you did get first. Dang dont get too fat now, lol.
I didnt get overall, but it was damn, damn close.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
SiCK said:
I didnt get overall, but it was damn, damn close.

Good job none the less, your arms looked excellent in that most muscular. Is this your first competition?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
174lbs at that contest, and im 5-7. Yea this was my first contest, its freaking awesome too, lots of fun.
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
although i didnt win overall, i competed all natural in a non-tested show. A lot of those guys there had gyno.
heres a pic of the overall winners from each weight division:
Battleforoverall 1

Battleforoverall2 1
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Was this the contest where Vince Taylor guest posed?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Tech said:
Was this the contest where Vince Taylor guest posed?
yea, i got the whole routine on video too and some pics
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Congrats Sick. You deserved it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Awesome man, you smoked everyone in your division, I reckon you should of won actually. Cool you got to meet Vince to, his one of my favs.
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
great pics man, and once again congrats on your success. your 1st was well deserved
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
wow sickito, congratz bud.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Excellent job Sick:) I'll also be competing natural in a non-tested show, so thank you for setting the bar for me:2:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
awesome physique man...keep it up!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
you looked dead on, you prep was 110% and you looked awesome. congrats
 
bb4life

bb4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
141
Points
16
WOW! You look unbelievable! I'm sure you'll win the show.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Awesome achievement Sick. Pics look great and you looked superb on the night - nice pics with Vince too. Congrats buddy!
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
165
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top