Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
Push-ups will get the burn and the pump, good job
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I was really pressed for time, I didnt get to do traps and I wish i was able to do more sets of bench rows. Despite all this, it felt like a good workout!
Nice deads Skeptic, my gym don't allow shalk either but then again, they didn't know what the squat rack was till I came there and used it.
Gym Owner: "Oh that's what it's for I thought it was for benching."
Me: .....................................

great back workout session kurt, awesome deadlifts!!

Hold it a second....your Kurt as well??? ah![]()

Thanks PF! Yeah I kinda wish I wasn't at a commercial gym purely so I can use chalk hehe!
Same here, they have some perks (pools, girls, etc) but I really want to find a hardcore gym around me instead of my current.
I'm prety sure there aren't any hardcore gyms near me 

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.