• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I've split my pants before and I've split my boxers before but never both in the same workout :ughnoes:

The question is "was it noticeable"?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Skeptic has a fat arse!!! :keke:

Hot... :carduindisguise
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:49: shorts splitting :49:
im gonna start wearing pants when i squat or thick shorts, because my
Balls
make a round shape when i squat down :49:
other then that great leg workout bro! :tiphat:
best of luck and support when you start dieting, remember if you need help with anything we are all here to help :tiphat:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
:49: shorts splitting :49:
im gonna start wearing pants when i squat or thick shorts, because my
Balls
make a round shape when i squat down :49:
other then that great leg workout bro! :tiphat:
best of luck and support when you start dieting, remember if you need help with anything we are all here to help :tiphat:

You check your balls and evaluate them when squatting? That's something that needs to be checked out :ughnoes:! Haha only playn. Cosign, awesome leg workout! Solid.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
You check your balls and evaluate them when squatting? That's something that needs to be checked out :ughnoes:! Haha only playn. Cosign, awesome leg workout! Solid.

well i dont check them when i squat but they bulge out under my shorts to the point its noticable, its embarrasing :keke:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hehehe thanks guys. I wish my pants wouldnt have split ey, it totally threw off my rhythm.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
hehehe thanks guys. I wish my pants wouldnt have split ey, it totally threw off my rhythm.

If there was anyone behind you I bet they were setting a good "rhythm" while looking at your arse. :brolyprize:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
there were these two 'gym jackasses' in the gym... they were the only other people in there :ughnoes:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
They were there to jack your ass?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dont let em touch your ass
it has been infected by SAATAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Tonights Session
Upper body

Deadlift
8x60kg
7x100kg
6x140kg
5x140kg
1x150kg
1x160kg

DB bench
10x22.5kg
8x30kg
5x35kg
2x37.5kg
2x37.5kg

Cable rows
12x3plates
8x6plates
6x7plates
9x6plates

Side laterals
8x10kg
6x12.5kg
6x12.5kg

standing DB curl
5x12.5kg
6x15kg
7x15kg

finished off biceps wih just the short straight bar doin as many reps to fail... cant remember how many i did.

VERY VERY happy with this workout, havnt had a workout like that foir a very long time! For doing conventional deadlifts for the first time in a long time, im happy with how my form was and totally happy with how my grip held up, my grip was feeling awesome!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
sweet deadlifts dude :xyxthumbs: weight has progressed nicely it appears, very nice.

flat db presses were solid, the rows are looking strong man :weightlifter:

nice to hear you don't have a bitch grip, keep up the good work and keep on trucking along.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
awesome deadlifts bro, its a total shame Johnny cham wasn't there tonight :tear:
looks like a good overal strong workout bro, nice strengh aswel :tiphat:


By the way nice tags
Tags: dridderzhasbigballs , metal , pant tearer , skeptic , skeptichasafatarse

:49:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks man! yeah im hoping next week i can try for doubles with 150 :D
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice session skeptic. lol at splitting ur pants. wear undies for a workout man they are heaps more comfy
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
nah man, i love the breathability of cotton boxers. my package heats up to much with jocks.
 
Top