• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
damn man, your squat pb is great!, good job with back sess as well, keep up the good work Kurt :xyxthumbs:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
tkD - Thanks mate! its much appreciated

Tunen - bench rows are great... dont have enough room... or equipment to do flat rows, but they feel great none the less how i do them.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong session Skept! Deadlifting looks great.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Deads are solid bro, nice work. Keep it up!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks fellas! thanks for stopping by :D
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Those Incline bench rows look pretty damn good bro. How exactly do you do them? with a barbell or DB? By the way, your grip must be solid since your doing those deadlifts without straps. Keep it up!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
my grip is fairly good... could always be better though hehe but tha will come with time :xyxthumbs:

Im doin the bench rows with a Barbell, at the moment i just feel i can control it better.

Im basically just using a regular incline bench and lifting doing the lift that way, i would use a flat bench, but there isnt enough equipment in my gym to be able to do that hehe

Thanks for stopping by mate!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
today

Legs/chest

Squat
8@20kg
8@60kg
5@100kg
1@120kg
1@140kg
1@140kg
1@140kg
5@100kg

DB bench
[email protected]
6@30kg
[email protected]
2@40kg -----> PB
3@35kg

Goodmornings
8@20kg
8@40kg
7@50kg
8@40kg

Calves on the leg press machine
10@80kg
10@160kg
10@160kg
10@160kg
18@80kg

Was gonna do a tricep exercise... but the gym closed.

Fuckin happy with this workout... happy with the squats... might see if i can do a double next week. FINALLY got to the 40kg dumbells!!!!!!!!!

Tunes: Immolation - Close to a world below....Immolation - Failure for gods
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
SUCCESS!!!1 you got the 3 singles... Awesome! You can do a double for sure mate...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks mate! yeah next week i will definately try for a double :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great squats and new pb man! dumbell presses are huge!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks mate! ive been pushin really hard lately hehe now lets see how long it takes me to get to the 50's ;)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats on the workout buddey
squats keep showing huge increments
also glad to see your pwning the weights in general man !!!!! :methman:
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Yo Skeptic good workout man! If you want to switch up your calve work a little on the leg press consider changing your foot position each set. Two sets with toes forward, two set toes pointed out, two sets pointed in. This has given me better development of my calves. Maybe give it a go and tell me how it works for you!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Congrats on that pb skeptic! :2:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hypo - Thanks big guys ;)

Pistol - The only reason i used the leg press machine was because the standing calf raise was being used

BGL - Thanks mate :xyxthumbs:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
heheh shit yeah! im gonna be huuuuuge
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice lifts Skippy, 40kg DBs are pretty good.
 
Top