• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks philo! ive never really pushed my legs this hard before. Im hoping it continues :D
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice squats bud, keep up the good work.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Awesome improvements over such a short time span! Must be motivating every time you step in the gym!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks for stopping by rocky! yeah its extremely motivating... but im finding it extremely hard actually getting time to get to the gym. Ive got exams over the next couple of weeks, so hitting the gym will be really hard :(
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Nice pyramiding technique you got going skep! Workouts look great, keep hitting the weights like you do.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks KM! Sorry i havnt been in here for awhile, been busy with assessment and whatnot... only a couple weeks left, but my schedule is clearing up now so i can lift more :)

I am also sorry i havnt been able to visit everyones logs... i will as soon as i can finish all this fuckin study i have to do haha

Legs/chest/tris

SQUAt
8@60kg
6@100kg
2@140kg
2@140kg
8@100kg

DB FLAT BENCH
[email protected]
6@30kg
4@35kg
3@35kg
3@35kg

GOOD MORNINGS
8@20kg
8@40kg
5@50kg
7@50kg

DIP MACHINE stupid machine is in lb's :no:
10@50lb
8@120lb
8@130lb
7@150lb

Pretty happy with this session, missed training last week, but im happy that i havnt lost much strength. Nutrition and sleeping patterns havnt been the best.. but i pulled through none-the-less :xyxthumbs:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks PV! hopefully it will all keep goin up :D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey man awesome work, see the squats and db benches are looking consistent and heavy,
keep it up man!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks man! im really glad my strength hasnt dropped much, it made me happy :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
damn man, squats are mental insane :keke:, keep it up Kurt :2:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks man! Wicked DOMS in my abs and quads :spy:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Solid session Kurt, squatting looks really strong. Keep training hard bro :2:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
sorry guys, havnt trained for a couple weeks cus of exams... headin to the gym in a bit though :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Back/bis

light week this week, been off training for a couple weeks, easing myself into it.

Sumo deads
8@60kg
8@100kg
8@100kg
8@100kg
8@100kg
8@100kg

bench t-bar rows ( :wutyousay: )
8@20kg
8@40kg
8@40kg
8@40kg

Cable rows
10@4plates
8@5plates
8@5plates
8@5plates

Shrugs on lunge machine
10@2plates/side
8@3plates/side
8@4plates/side
10@4plates/side

EZbar preachers
6@30kg
6@30kg drop 6@25kg drop 7@20kg

Cardio
20mins on orbital

Workout felt good, just tryin to practice my for on deads and whatnot. the cardio showed me just how horribly unfit iam, so im gonna ease into it over the next week or so while i start dieting
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks man, i dont see the weights going up too much from here, gonna start dieting, need to get that definition goin.
 
Top