• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks Marko! its not too bad currently... and over the summer holidays ive got a couple breaks goin on in there, so i dont htink i should have too much troubles... money permitting lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Kurtylangelo is dieting :greddy:, nice session man, good work on squats :2:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
teehee dieting all the way :D will be awesome when im done :D
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice stuff Skeptic, have fun with your diet :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Nice stuff Skeptic, have fun with your diet :D

Thanks man, I am technically dieting now... but the actually serious diet doesnt start till next monday. Im goin down to Newcastle for a few days on wednesday, so dieting will be extremely hard.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Chest/tris/calves

Flat DB bench
[email protected]
[email protected]
7@30kg
7@30kg
6@30kg
5@30kg

DB flyes
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Dips
8@bw
8@bw
8@bw

Standing EZ bar tricep extensions
8@20kg
8@20kg
8@20kg

Cardio
40mins Cross trainer - 400cals

Keeping with the light weights, got the flat bench out really quick, im not used to it lol. Cardio felt good, feeling a lot better than it did last time, even with the extra time.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Finally some updates.Good stuff skeppy.Whats your weight right now?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Chest/tris/calves

Flat DB bench
[email protected]
[email protected]
7@30kg
7@30kg
6@30kg
5@30kg

DB flyes
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Dips
8@bw
8@bw
8@bw

Standing EZ bar tricep extensions
8@20kg
8@20kg
8@20kg

Cardio
40mins Cross trainer - 400cals

Keeping with the light weights, got the flat bench out really quick, im not used to it lol. Cardio felt good, feeling a lot better than it did last time, even with the extra time.

Epic Weakness :no:

Nah just joking bro lol looks nice, any weight loss so far?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks guys :)

Im not really solid dieting until monday, so im not expecting any weight changes just yet haha

Im just getting used to the food currently, i had a shitty diet before this :uhoh2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks freako! Yeah its not bad... I was pushint he 40's a couple weeks ago, can't wait to get to the 50's when I bulk next year :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha it will be! but first i need to get lean :D
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Pfft...

Dirty bulk! :methman:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAHAHA nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice work in that chest sesson bro :xyxthumbs:
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Skeptic nice log. Dieting myself, have been since September.:ugh:
Nice music choices:tiphat:
You should add some Viogression and Carcass:imcoolurnot:
Lamb of god ~ black label always is nice too.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Skindnef - Not really into Lamb of God, I listen to a lot of Deeds of flesh, Decapitated and Immolation when i train :D

Two sessions to post guys... got lazy with the log, but ill be keeping it up :D

Back/bis

Sumo Deads
8@60kg
8@100kg
8@100kg
8@100kg
8@100kg

DB bench rows
8@25kg
8@25kg
8@25kg

One armed cable rows
8@2plates
8@3plates
8@4plates
10@5plates :wutusay:

Smith shrugs
10@60kg
10@60kg
10@60kg

Incline DB rows
7@10kg
6@15kg
6@15kg

Cardio

20 mins cross trainer - level 5 = 220 cals
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Today

Chest/tris

DB bench
8@20kg
5@30kg
5@30kg
5@30kg
5@30kg

DB flyes I went super deep/wide on these
6@15kg
6@15kg
6@15kg

Close grip bench
8@40kg
8@50kg
7@60kg
7@60kg

Seated EZ tricep extensions Just lightweight to finish the tris and get a good pump
10@20kg
10@20kg
10@20kg

Cardio

30mins cross trainer - level 6 - 340 cal


Cardio is feeling good lately which im happy about :D
 
Top