• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks Marko! I'm hoping they do!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Go hard at it bro
give it all your've got

Fapping-1.gif
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAHA! I plan to D :D thanks!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I look forward to some decent progress in here :headbang:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks Tim! As am I :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Tuesday- Lower body (emphasis on hams and calves)

Front Squats
10@20kg
8@60kg
8@60kg
8@60kg
8@60kg

Goodmornings
10@20kg
8@40kg
5@50kg
5@50kg

Standing calf raise
20@20kg
15@40kg
10@60kg
8@80kg

Lying leg curl
7@6plates
7@6plates
7@6plates
7@6plates

Calf press on leg sled
15@120kg
10@160kg
10@160kg

Felt good today, squats were easy, goodmornings were a bit harsh, but I've just gotta get used to them again. The squats being easy makes me feel confident for squat/deadlift day on friday :xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Very nice session Skeptic, very fudging nice.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks Z, this is only the beginning though :D I'm expecting great things this year.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
GM's look good! Won't take long for them to overtake your front squat by the looks.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks guys :D Goal for GMs is to be close to 100kg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Strong and heavy lower body workout Kurt, Front Squats the rare exercises people seem to not do :keke:
keep up the good work bro
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I love doin front squats D, they are gonna be the staple exercise for my light quad day :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ there shouldnt be a thing like "light leg day"! always heavy and hard!
 
Top