• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good squatting darling.

Are you really as heavy as me? I'd better get eating!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hahaha I havn't been under 90kg for a good like... 2 years :keke:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 2 Day 2

Sumo dead
FSq with barbell for warmup.
5@60kg
5@80kg
3@100kg

3@130kg
3@140kg
12@145kg WHERES THE CHALLENGE?!?!

GHR BW = 91.5kg
5@BW-20kg
7@BW-20kg
6@BW-20kg

Hyperextensions
10@BW+10kg
10@BW+10kg

Lower back cramped like the bitch it is right now. Decided to call it a day.

Very happy with my deadlifting. It all just feels really solid, the reps just felt easier and easier (that is until I got to rep 11 lol)
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lol@ wheres the challenge indeed! BOOM
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks man :D Yeah it was a rep PB!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice work. awesome deadlifting right there. looks like a real lower back destroyer session indeed! id throw in some ab assistance work there though. personally i feel it helps alleviate my lower back alittle.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I usually do Obliques on deadlift day, but my back was way to cramped. I tried doin them, but I could barely move haha
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Nice sumo's. Now with my fucked up ham maybe I will skip conventional for a while and do sumo style.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks man!I've always just felt stronger using Sumo style. I have really good hip drive when I do deads.

Sucks to hear about your Ham mate!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 2 Day 3

Bench
Scarecrows for warmup
5@40kg
5@45kg
3@55kg

3@75kg
3@80kg
6@85kg

Pullups These need fuckloads of work.
20 reps total. Weak.

Shoulder press
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

CG bench
8@60kg
8@60kg
8@60kg

My upper back needs a hell of a lot of work.

Bench felt pretty cool, I would have had the balls to go for a 7th if I'd had a spotter.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lol :) 6@85 is good bro you should be able to 2-3 rep 100kg now
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Just keep on going with those pullups using low rep sets. I do a minimum of 50 reps spread over lots of sets. You'll make the gains in time.
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top