• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 3 day1/2

Sumo dead
9@155kg

MP
2@70kg

Deadlifting scared the shit out of me. I got the 9th rep up, I was pulling hard and straight up, but somehow I got massively over balanced backwards. I had to dump the weight... on my leg. Its fine now, but it scared the shit out of me, and fucked my mojo for the rest of the session. I honestly reckon I was good for 11reps :shakefist:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome sumos mate:2: may i ask why u do sumos over conventional deads? u feel stronger in this position?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I can get a hell of a lot more drive through my legs/hips than I can with conventional. It also feels easier to get lower and keep my back neutral.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Eh, actually there aren't any marks. It hurt like a bitch at the time, maybe that was just my body trying to distract me from the fact that I shit myself.



(I didn't literally shit myself)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Deload week, not gonna be logging this (its not like I've been logging anything else hahahaha).

I have decided for the next cycle, that all 1RM are gonna stay the same except my deadlift.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lol. I am very displeased. You and tim having deloads in the same week, massive bore of a log week. so so boring.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, my deadifts should be pretty epic next week though :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid sumo deads man, sucks about having to dump the bar though, u will get 12 next time!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
5/3/1 Cycle 2 Week 1 Day 1

MP
Scarecrows warmup
5@50kg
5@55kg
7@60kg ---> 2 better than last cycle

Pullups
20 reps

Incline DB press
8@30kg
8@30kg
6@30kg

DB rows
8@40kg
8@40kg

Cable tricep pushdowns10kg plates
8@ 8plates
8@10plates
30@5plates

Pretty happy with the MP's, had a little bit of leg drive on the last one, but it doesn't bother me.

Assistance work felt a bit off today, but I'm gonna be trying to increase the volume over the next couple weeks :) I've also decided to do both pullups and DB rows on MP and Bench day, except alternating between pullups first or DB rows first. I need a lot of work on my upper back.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice session broski, You got the reps u told me u would :)

good idea with the double the back work option as well though. I think you should take my root and prioritise chins before any other back work though. Make sure your as fresh as possible so you can get your reps up. xoxooxoxox great session
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I really want to up my DB row as well, so on MP day, I prioritise Pullups and Bench day I prioritise DB rows
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Agree with pickle skippy, chinups first, nice overall session, mp's getting stronger!

We are very similar in strength its scary..but yous stronger then me pound for pound...i hate you FUUUUUUUUUUU
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
FINE I'LL DO PULLUPS FIRST lol :keke:

Hehe, you're sexy though PV :gaygay:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
FINE I'LL DO PULLUPS FIRST lol :keke:

Hehe, you're sexy though PV :gaygay:

agree, your sexy enough to be my prince, vegeta

lol. every thread I go into lately has alarming ammounts of man love.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Don't be like that baby :D
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top