• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steves Diet/nutrition log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Meal 1 - Malt-o-meal bout 1.5servings
glass of skim milk

meal 2 - 4 large eggs glass of skim milk

meal 3 - baggle with butter (country crock bitches!)
large glass of skim milk,

meal 4 - thing of chicken grilled in oven, might taste funny
but its better than microwaving it, glass of milk some veggies

meal 5 pre-workout - 2-4 large eggs glass of milk, protein shake,

meal 6 post-workout - 2 scoops protein shake, some veggies

bed.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thats a lot of milk. thats a lot of sugar for a diet isnt it?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thats a lot of milk. thats a lot of sugar for a diet isnt it?


What should i do to replace it?
i dont want to use alot of my whey protein, mostly for after workout
cus' my appetite dies down after a session of lifting.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i like this idea, is it ok if i steal your idea hypo???? lol
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^^ go for it man lol, this is my first time trying this out.

i had my second meal, one packet of quaker oats maple brown sugar/cinnamon
and some water.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
awesome stuff, i might go with the trend
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
why not get your protein from chicken, or fish, or turkey or something else. would reduce your sugar intake.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
why not get your protein from chicken, or fish, or turkey or something else. would reduce your sugar intake.


I might go with fish or chicken
can i buy the bagged frozen chicken like from wal-mart etc
and just grill it in the oven?
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
yea man i dont see why not, dude for pre workout go with an NO or something cause you dont wanna be digesting protein during a workout, if you want your muscles to feed while working out, theres this during workout sup that you sip while training, called intrAbolic has 15gs of amino acids so help you fight muscle breakdown, also has 3gs of beta-alanine gives you a kick while training lol, sometimes i sip it while training its pretty good shit
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
that supplement looks good, checked it out on bb.com.
might look into it further , later.
just had 4 large eggs, 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, 2 cups/glasses of skim milk.
2 caps of hawthorn berry extract, bout 10-12drops of Milk thistle seed mixed with 2-4grams of taurine in warm water.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
alright
i had my last meal

one packet quaker oats maple brown etc
some cauliflower. glass of skim milk
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Meal 1 - Malt-o-meal bout 1.5servings
glass of skim milk

meal 2 - 4 large eggs glass of skim milk

meal 3 - baggle with butter (country crock bitches!)
large glass of skim milk,

meal 4 - thing of chicken grilled in oven, might taste funny
but its better than microwaving it, glass of milk some veggies

meal 5 pre-workout - 2-4 large eggs glass of milk, protein shake,

meal 6 post-workout - 2 scoops protein shake, some veggies

bed.

Because i care what people eat,
here is what your 6 meals = to
NOTE: this is not 100%, as i do not know how much grams of chicken/veggies/milk you were having but a rough idea of how u said it.
Calories
Protein
fats
carbs

2udvm0y-1.jpg
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks Dridz, i will print this out.
your a life saver!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Your welcome steve,
but if you are trying to diet, let us know.
we can assit and re-adjust the diet by removing some of the food and adding better sources of protein and other foods. :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks

Im going to be working from 11PM to 7AM tomorrow

I might need a better source of protein before bed
i dont know if a slower digestive one is better or a fast one Before work..

i will be stocking shelves, moving heavy boxes etc.
and i will start this diet when i get used to my new job
since my sleeping pattern is messed up right now
woke up around 6:40 PM today..
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
slower digestive one before work bro
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
slower digestive one before work bro


What type of food, is good for that?
is it already to take a scoop of whey also before a workout?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
chicken, red meat for slower digestive protein
Casein protein powder for slow digestive protein powder
dont worry about taking a scoop before training, save it for Post workout shake.
have some other type of protein source for pre workout.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
chicken, red meat for slower digestive protein
Casein protein powder for slow digestive protein powder
dont worry about taking a scoop before training, save it for Post workout shake.
have some other type of protein source for pre workout.


Aight, is tuna decent before a workout?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
yup it is steve, even cottage cheese, eggs
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
104
Views
23K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Hypocrisy86
Replies
53
Views
13K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
34
Views
9K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
19
Views
6K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top