• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steves new log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice sessions again. Finishing a session on chest press is good going too!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks ROCKO!

today

bis.tris. chest

Biceps -
100lb Cable ez curls
4 sets of 20

Tris -
Over hand ez bar pulldown
4 sets of 10 90lbs

Bis -
DB hammer curls
2 sets of non alternating 10 reps per arm
then 2 sets of 20 standing alternating
40lbs each hand

Tris -
DB kickbacks
4 sets of 12 .20lbs

Chest -
4 sets of 8 DB presses 50lbs
(was suppose to do 10, but meh)

Cardio 5min cooldown

Well im off to a highschool prom
my dad is a teacher and wanted me to come
to drive him and my mom there
gonna have some finger food
im dressed up nice
tie, suit etc
its been like 8years since ive even had a suit
on
:spy:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good job - especially on them 20 rep sets!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks Rocky!
after the 13th rep on each set
it felt like my biceps were gonna explode
i didnt feel a pump
but they looked like they were
i did the DB hammer curls so flawlessly
everyone in that part of the gym looked at me
in astonishment.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
today

shoulders
abs
back
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Hypocrisy86 said:
today

shoulders
abs
back

have you always trained shoulders together with back? if so why?
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
yeah know a few people the do that
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
SerbMarko said:
have you always trained shoulders together with back? if so why?


the SS i do for shoulders is easy
for some reason my shoulder grow decently
like that, i dont know why
but other than that, i change my routine every two - three weeks

Today-

SS shoulders
3 sets of 10 each
DB fronts, DB raises, DB bent

Reverse Ez curl bar curls
4 sets of 10 with 50
very strict form slow reps
i saw my veins bulgle out like a nearly exploding gas line

abs twist rope crunches
90lbs 4 sets of 12

ab rope crunches standing
100lbs 15reps 4 sets

SS back
Cable row + db hybrid rows
150lbs 4 sets of 12 with cable rows
then immediately 3 sets of 8 with
70lb hybrid rows
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
nice workout, from what I hear supersets are the best way to work shoulder because of the type of muscle it is
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
yea much quicker too, thats mostly why i like it :)
dont wanna take more than 10min on shoulders lol

new pic
its real hard for me to do either a full upper body pose and lower
im practicing in the locker room at the gym, since they got a really
clear looking mirror, and i stretch looking at it to see if theres
something wrong with my arm or legs etc

2007042508540mx7 1
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^Looking thick in the photo Steve! :xyxthumbs:
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Good seperation in that front left delt, Hypo. :49: What's with the creppy head thing on the shelf?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Robcardu said:
with thick you mean Fat, right?

your an asshole... i think he looks pretty good there..
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Looks good to me. Keep up the good work
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Chest is lookin pretty good. Nice nips btw.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i do have alot of lower chest, and low ab fat,
the next area of problem is my legs
i dont do lower chest exercises as of yet
i was thinking about re-doing lower cable crossovers
for lower chest...
its fucking hot in this room all the time where i took the pic
AC is on, and all door is little bit open,
still fucking hot like a furnace
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
onebigeric said:
Good seperation in that front left delt, Hypo. :49: What's with the creppy head thing on the shelf?

what do u mean?
 
D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
173
Points
16
not looking bad at all, from that picture your bf looks to have dropped a bit then in your last posted pics, also definition looks to be up a bit, seems like the constant cardio you do is paying off.
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
104
Views
23K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Hypocrisy86
Replies
53
Views
13K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
34
Views
9K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
19
Views
6K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top