• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i also understand what u r saying about form becuz different ppl lift different ways and some ppl just put on weight to move it and do not care about actually hitting that muscle to its full potential.....but the way i lift i make sure that i am feeling each and every rep, i really do not care about the weight i'm using, obviously yeah it looks cool to see big numbers but i'm not a powerlifter.....i'm a bodybuilder if I could get big doing half the weight trust me i would def. do it, its not fun moving heavy weight :ughnoes: I really feel that i should be a lot bigger with the amounts of weight that i put up but i guess that has a lot to do w/ being natural....... (idk if that helps but just trying to say that i am actually getting the full working potential out of the weight and not just tossing it around to look cool in the gym :49: )

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to see your log up brother. I'll be watching it closely. Don't be afraid of 495, you'll get it next time. I'm the weaker of the three if anyone was wondering. :49:

Can't wait to see some new pictures of Derek's progress. I would also like to see you post up some picture of your arms. You have two of the best natural arms i've ever seen in my life.

Keep up the great work bro. Maybe i'll start my own log soon.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more heavy weight = damn impressive I know what you mean about 250 being the limit the Gold's here is the same way, and the really don't like you to add a plate to the stack.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
more heavy weight = damn impressive I know what you mean about 250 being the limit the Gold's here is the same way, and the really don't like you to add a plate to the stack.
haha yeah its the same way at my gym....sometimes i'll sneak an extra plate on but the one owner is always working out there so it always depends :spy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex said:
Great to see your log up brother. I'll be watching it closely. Don't be afraid of 495, you'll get it next time. I'm the weaker of the three if anyone was wondering. :49:

Can't wait to see some new pictures of Derek's progress. I would also like to see you post up some picture of your arms. You have two of the best natural arms i've ever seen in my life.

Keep up the great work bro. Maybe i'll start my own log soon.
yeahhhh buddy.......i really wouldn't say ur the weaker of the three I would say u are the third strongest :xyxthumbs: ..........i'll be putting some pictures up soon, just gotta find a camera to use.......and come on Joe i wanna see that log up son, i told u if i do one u gotta do one........while we are on the subject post some of ur good lifts for the ppl

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incredible weight there. Those BB rows defy belief. Awesome work.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
Incredible weight there. Those BB rows defy belief. Awesome work.
yeahhhh buddy its all about keeping the weight moving, under control and having good motion/form

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome back session there man, those barbell rows are amazing, ur fucking moving as much weight as ronnie coleman u freak!:D

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Turkish1530 said:
...we normally go to the oxford club out in monroeville and i just use an extra pass that he has, its a real nice gym really pricey
Yeah, looks pricey on their website. It says they have several types of memberships, though, maybe I'll check it out and see if they have a relatively cheap option for the summer.

By the way, those bent over BB rows are phenomenal without even going for the PB!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx everyone......yeah the bent over rows are defiantly tough but i mean its all about keeping the weight moving and getting the most out of each and every set.....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arms baby

Triceps:

Close grip bench:
255 x 10
275 x 10
295 x 6-10

Reverse Grip Bench:
255 x 10
275 x 10
295 x 5-9

Tricep machine pushdowns:
100 x 17
120 x 9
120 x 8

Rope behind the head tricep extensions: (don't really know the name of this one...:confused: )
130 x 15
130 x 14
140 x 10-14

One-Arm Tricep Extensions (machine): did this fast pace with little break
40lbs x 12 for 3 sets

Biceps: haven't done a bicep burnout in a while sooo.....figured i'd do it for this workout....

Buddy Curls:
60 lbs - did a ladder with my training partner 1-10 and then 10-1....only break is when my partner was doing his reps.......

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Turkish1530 said:
Rope behind the head tricep extensions: (don't really know the name of this one...:confused: )
Good enough description :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ladder buddy curls? never heard of those..
how does it go?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good tricep workout. How come your doing so much more tricep work, yet so little for biceps?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit that close grip bench is monstrous! awesome workout all over:D what does ur training split look like atm?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Ladder buddy curls? never heard of those..
how does it go?
there might be a better name for them its just what I call it but ne ways.......(can't think of a good way to explain it but i'll give it a shot) u do it with a partner and basically u start doing 1 curl, pass it to ur partner they do 1 curl, pass it back to u and then u do 2 reps, pass it back to them for 2reps, and just climb up to 10, and then without a break do 10 again and climb back down to 9,8,7 etc.....very very intense, i mean i had a pump while going up the ladder to 4 reps, just an intense biceps burnout.....

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
Good enough description :xyxthumbs:
yeah it gave it my best shot haha, i seriously couldn't think if theres a name for it or what so i just tried to explain it with the lease amount of words......got the job done :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
your a monster lol
thanx Serb but no not yet trying to get to that status though :eek5nono:

bb4life

bb4life

Wow, you're an animal. This log motivates me to lift. I'll definately watch this log closely.