• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest

(felt pretty good, the left side of my chest/shoulder was really tight and kinda hurt w/ 135 on the bar, guess i jumped back into bench a little tooo soon but really warmed it up well for about 15 min. while i waiting for my lifting partner and hit it hard)

Bench Press
225 x 14 (easssy)
275 x 10
300 x 6-8
315 x 3-5

Incline BB Chest Press
225 x 10
235 x 8-10
245 x 4-7

Incline DB Chest Press
100 x 8-10
100 x 5-10 (idk what happened this set, kinda struggling getting the 1st one up :confused:)
100 x 8-9

Machine Chest Press
270 x 15
285 (whole rack) x 11
285 x 15 (yeahhh)

Machine Incline Chest Press
240 x 10
240 x 9

Cable chest flyes
60 x 15
75 x 11
75 x 13
75 x 12 drop set 60 x 8

Overall good workout.....1st time ever i felt like my chest was gonna cramp up.....guess that is a good thing :hsughr:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: The Real All Natural Monster

Just don't know what to say. Words fail me.
The whole thing is just supreme.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

another fine session right there, im impressed as always, every exercise u did some outstanding lifting:) keep working buddy...

D

Dstan

wow man nice ass benching heavy as hell.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Nice benching bro. Enjoy your day off today.

I found your MP3 player at Sam's. I wanted to see what else they had, but it was nothing but Ipod's. But, i'm finally buying a 2 gig ipod nano. Maybe it will help with the workouts.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

hell ya dude you killed chest! strong bastid

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for stopping by my log everyone.......i know i keep saying that i'm gonna put pics up but i will make it a point to put them up ASAP.....i really wanna get some constructive critisim :gaygay:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice benching bro. Enjoy your day off today.

I found your MP3 player at Sam's. I wanted to see what else they had, but it was nothing but Ipod's. But, i'm finally buying a 2 gig ipod nano. Maybe it will help with the workouts.

i think it just really helps me on heavy sets, so i can blast some hardcore music and not be distracted.....how have ur workouts been going by the way?????????????? since u haven't started a log yet......:gtfoslap:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
turkish- how old are ????

killer chest session btw

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall good workout.....1st time ever i felt like my chest was gonna cramp up.....guess that is a good thing
That cramping is funny when you get it on the lightest stuff you do for the session. Good work on the presses!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
turkish- how old are ????

killer chest session btw

thanx for compliment :xyxthumbs:.....btw i like ur user title (Naturally Built).....haha.....i just turned 20 years old about 2 weeks ago

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That cramping is funny when you get it on the lightest stuff you do for the session. Good work on the presses!

thanks big tim......i'm actually not very happy w/ my Bench press just becuz i've been on the same weight for a while since i hurt my chest/shoulder.....i just think if i would move more weight i could build my chest up, which i really see as a weak point in my physique.........the cramping thing was weird, i guess it was becuz of the squeeze on the cable flyes :e5dunno: :hsughr:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek4:

freak of nature :eek4:

strong pressing right there dude, take care of your shoulder and pec, dont want anything to happen (knock on wood)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek4:

freak of nature :eek4:

strong pressing right there dude, take care of your shoulder and pec, dont want anything to happen (knock on wood)

thanks brother....glad to see u on my log again.....yeah idk what i should do, my last 2 chest workouts went pretty well, i mean when i first do 135 my left pec/shoulder hurts but ill just warm it up for a while and just say f*ck it, get to it.....don't know what else to do :ughfingers:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know your body better then anybody dude :xyxthumbs:

dont wanna tear anything :tear:

especially a pec :ughnoes: you'd turn into the hyped up Russian :tear:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know your body better then anybody dude :xyxthumbs:

dont wanna tear anything :tear:

especially a pec :ughnoes: you'd turn into the hyped up Russian :tear:

haha.......i wouldn't know what to do if i tore my pec, my chest is something i am really trying to bring up.... if u have ne ideas on what else i could do instead of flat bb bench i would appreciate it......becuz i mean when i do my inclines and other workouts it doesn't hurt, just on flat bb bench...:confused::confused:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
probably just your genetics man, I mean as long as you continually get stronger your chest will grow little by little.

I'm sure Flex *cough Joe* has given you plenty of tips and told you whats up :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha.......i wouldn't know what to do if i tore my pec, my chest is something i am really trying to bring up.... if u have ne ideas on what else i could do instead of flat bb bench i would appreciate it......becuz i mean when i do my inclines and other workouts it doesn't hurt, just on flat bb bench...:confused::confused:

it only hurts when u do flat bb bench? what about doing incline bb presses and flat dumbell presses if thats better, then u can spice it up with some dips, cable crossovers, pullovers or flies...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes yes joseph is a great lifting partner, thanks again Tweak

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it only hurts when u do flat bb bench? what about doing incline bb presses and flat dumbell presses if thats better, then u can spice it up with some dips, cable crossovers, pullovers or flies...

the flat db press sounds like a good idea to try never even thought about it haha thanx........but yeah it's weird my incline bb and incline db does not hurt at all, like nothing