• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Massive delts and solid back man, nice work hittin 300 for reps on the bench to :2:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thx chest for stopping by to read the log!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Solid chest session :xyxthumbs: Keep up the good work
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Leg session looks solid - hopefully this max-ot thing will spur them on a treat.

The chest session really needs no comment.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back
BB Rows warmup 135x12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 225x3
BB Row Underhand 275x6, 275x6
V Bar pulldown 205x6, 205x6
Pulldowns 205x6, 205x6 Did these over chins as the chin station was busy
Seated low row CG 230x6
Deadlifts 315x6, 315x6 took it ez tonight as low back alittle sore
BB Shrugs 405x6
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
good solid work, bb rows looking strong
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Shoulders/ Triceps
Warmup DB Press 60x12, 60x10, 75x8, 80x6, 80x3
DB Press 100x4 Felt heavy, 100x3 felt super heavy!, 90x6
Military Press on Machine 360x6, 360x5+2 forced
Side Laterals 50x6, 50x6
Skullcrushers 125x6, 125x6
Pushdowns 150x6, 150x6
DB Ext 40x6
Normally I Do my tricep pushdowns on single pulley station but we maxed out with weight there so we now are doing it @ lat pulldown station. The double pulley makes the weight ALOT heavier. Overall very good workout the DB presses were HEAVY. Shoulders felt blasted and my triceps were full of blood. So far very happy with the way the bulk is going. Notice a big difference size wise of late. Lost some definition but thats to be expected :)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good the bulk is working - bound to lose some definition but should make up for it in added strength. Those DB presses are still damn heavy!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 5 Biceps
Warmup Db Curls 30x12, 30x10, 35x8, 40x6, 50x3
BB Curls 120x6, 120x6
Hammers 55x6, 55x6
Cam Curls 125x6
Leg raises 3 sets of 25
Weighted crunches 3 sets stack 8 reps
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Looks like you've been following the Max-OT program well Beau. Awesome job. Btw, why did you warm up with DB curls before doing Barbell curls (i tought you were supposed to warm up with the exercise that you are about to do on this program)?

Base
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
max ot!! hope ur liking it brother and it seems like everything is going well for you with your training man just keep it moving, i wanna see u at 200lbs brother
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Base: ya suppose to...felt like some db curls to get me warm :)

Turk: thanks dude...i cant wait to hit 200lbs. its gonna happen!! by december i'll be there :)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great bicep work there bud, those bb curls are awesome, 120 for reps yeah buddy:D!!!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
whew awesome work there bro, bi's are supreme!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Chest, Forearms
No spotter tonight as he is away for the week so i had to improvise and go alittle lighter to be safe...didnt wanna do smith machine presses as it kills my shoulders.

DB Incline warmup 70x12, 70x10, 75x8, 80x6, 90x3
DB Incline 110x6, 110x6, 110x6 felt real good suprised myself actually
DB Flat 100x8, 100x8, 100x8 lighter than normal but good reps
Decline Machine press 225x6, 250x6
BB wrist 135x8, 145x8
DB Wrist 50x8, 50x8
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back/traps
not gonna list my warmup sets anymore just working ;)

BB Rows Underhand 250x6, 260x6 harder than overhand for me

V Pulldowns 220x6, 230x6

Chins 35lbsx6, 35lbsx6

Low Row Wide 220x6

Deads 315x6, 315x6...lower back is real sore had to take it ez again :( killing me now

BB Shrugs 405x6

Check my member pic thread "march pics"....posted a new pic taken tonight. Very happy with the way my back is coming along :)
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
strronnnng bb rows, i think underhand are harder to do that overhand as well man, who knows why......lookn good every where else bro no chins, and sum heavvvy bb shrugs
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good sessions. lol at your "light" chest session which is still stronger than my main! :) Strong all round.

I'll go and check your pic now.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
two great sessions there beau:) those barbell rows are really strong especially considering u did em underhand, i personally think overhand hits my back alot better, but to each his own, those chest presses are all outstanding btw:)
 
Top