• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ya i switch week to week underhand overhand...
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Sorry havent been logging my workouts the past few days....but i'll try to get em all posted this week :)

Day 1 Back, Forearms
Chins 4 sets to 50 reps
V Pulldowns 220x6, 225x5
BB Rows Overhand 275x6, 275x6
Deadlifts 315x6 Then i realized i wasnt suppose to do these :)
BB Wrist curl 135x8, 145x8
DB Wrist 45x8, 50x8
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great workout there beau:D 50 reps of chins must have burned good, and those bb rows are outstanding, good work as always...
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
those 50 reps on the chins are gonna drop when that bulk really sets in and your 210lbs haha, nice work beau and how has that bulk been treating you??
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
awesome dude i'm loving it...although i might slow down a bit seems i've gotten to nearly 190lbs to quick. But judging from my look im pretty happy, not alot of BF added as of yet which shocks me...considering i've put on roughly12-15lbs in like 6 weeks.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Shoulders/Traps
Warmup Military 100x12, 100x10, 115x8, 135x6, 155x3
Military Press 185x6, 185x5, 185x5
DB Press 90x6, 90x5
Side Laterals 50x8, 50x8
BB Shrugs 315x10, 405x6, 405x6
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome work on the bulk, i am too so maybe ill catch up :weightlifter:
but im only at 178 atm :food-snacking:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thx dude...GL with your bulk!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Arms
BB curls warmup 70x12, 70x10, 80x8, 90x6, 110x3
BB Curls 120x6, 120x5, 120x5
Db Curls 55x6, 55x5
Skull Crushers 100x8, 100x8
DB Ext 1 arm 40x6, 40x6
Cable Pushdowns 245x6
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great workout bud, the bb curls stand out for sure, but those skullcrushers are no joke either, keep working my man...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Chest
Warmup Flat DB Press 60x12, 60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x3
Flat DB Press 130x6, 130x6, 130x5
Incline DB Press 120x6, 120x6
Dips 90x6x2
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
glad to hear ur bulk is going good :hsughr:...i wouldn't worry 2 much about gaining that weight fast becuz ur basically fresh on ur bulk and as long as your not putting on too much bf as u said u will be greatttt!! :xyxthumbs: nice couple of sessions too brother, the more u eat :food-snacking: the harder u need to work in that gym man and ur not taking no prisioners :2:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Strong sessions as ever. Good dips considering the sudden weight gain too.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 Back
Chins 50 reps took me 3 sets
BB Overhand Row 275x6, 275x6
One arm Machine Row 195x6, 185x6 lowered weight after first set for form
Low Row 220x6, 235x5
Rope Pulldowns 150x6, 165x6
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Heavy rows and massive chin reps! That's the way to bring that back up!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Looking real tough there and those chins are a great way to start your back workout. Your rows are looking good also and glad to see you went with form over weight
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
amazing pullups, and those bb rows are awesome too, ur back is gonna be gigantic soon enough:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Shoulders, Abs
Military Press 185x6x3
DB Press 90x6x2
DB Laterals 50x6x2
Rear Laterals 40x6, 40x5
Weighted Crunch 180x12x3
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
good presses and crunches look rough
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Legs
Squats 315x6x3
Leg Press 745x6x2
Leg Ext 255 (stack)x8x2
SLDL 225x6x3
Standing Calf 300x6x2
Seated Calf 205x6x2

Those are all working sets not gonna bother logging those pointless warmup sets anymore :)
 
Top