• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Phew! Check out the weight onall those shoulder exercises. Leg press is pretty damn heavy too. great job beau.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thx rock...to be honest not real happy with military press though. My db's range from 90-100lbs yet i can only do 185 on military
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
thx rock...to be honest not real happy with military press though. My db's range from 90-100lbs yet i can only do 185 on military

It's weird how you get the discrepancy - although it's usuall the other way round, with DB's being lighter than the BB. I got up to 240lb for a couple of reps on the smith military yet the most I've mustered on the DB's is 90lb.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome squats and some sick ass leg pressing there beau, that for sure is gonna make those legs grow:D
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Looking dang solid on those legs, Beau; keep it up:xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Chest
DB Incline 120x6, 130x4, 130x4
Flat Bench Wide Grip 275x5, 275x5
Chest Machine Press 250x6, 250x6
Dips 90x6x2

Damn was my chest done! Excellent session for sure...best one this week :) arms tomorrow!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Phew - your pecs must've been blown up! I ache just reading it.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome numbers beau, that flat bench is just awesome, especially considering u hammered the db inclines first, good work mate:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 Back
Wide grip Pulldowns 200x6, 210x6x2
Bent Over BB Row 245x6, 255x6x2
Machine 1 arm rows 165x6x2
DB Row 110x6x2
Chins 12 reps failure
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice big rows there. That's the way t get the thickness.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great rows, pulldowns and chins, hell everything looks great, that back is gonna get wiiiiiiide in no time:)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Shoulders, Trap
DB Press 80x8, 90x6x2
Seated Laterals 45x8x3
Rear Delt Machine 170x8x3
Side Cable Laterals 35x8x2
Upright Rows 100x8

BB Shrugs 315x12x3
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Hitting all heads there. Big presses and rear delt machine weight is massive!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome sessions there bro, delt work is massive:hyperguy:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
damn those shrugs and shoulder presses are freaking awesome:D great job mate, u really pushed those delts out in the pain zone...
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Chest abs
Db Inclines 120x8x3
Flat Wide Bench 275x6x2
Dips 90x6x3
Weighted Crunch 185x12x3
Leg raises bwx25x3
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
dayum those presses are awesome, first smashing the 120s on the incline, and then following that up with such numbers and reps on the flat bench is great, keep working and growing m8:)
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
wolf is getting tired, he needs to keep everything tight all the time
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
lol ya i noticed that too....towards the end he started to fade a bit. Still top 4 in my books
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
killer workouts beau, those presses are great
 
Top