• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ummm i'll post again tonight...sorry been slacking on my posting of the workouts but def not on the workouts themselves :)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 Shoulders/Traps
DB Press warmup 55x12, 55x10, 60x8, 70x6, 80x3
DB Press 100x5, 100x4x2
Military Press 205x4 this was heavy :)
Standing Side Laterals 45x8, 50x6
Rear Delt Machine 225x6x2

BB Shrugs 315x10, 405x6-315x6-225x6-135x6 drop set
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
those db presses are amazing beau, u got some serious pressing strenght there, and it damn well shows in those delts of yours;)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Goddamn you! Your Db presses are insane...again. Your push moves really are stndout for sheer brutality.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Back
Warmup Pulldowns 150x12, 150x10, 165x8, 170x6, 190x3
Pulldowns Front 220x8, 235x6x2
DB Row 110x6x2
Low Row 235x6x2
Reverse Grip Pulldown 210x6, 235x6
Seratus standing Pullover 100x8x3
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Strong pulls.
What is that last movement?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Straight arm pulldowns....good for serratus. Try to find a picture or something to explain it better :)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Arms
BB curls 110x8, 120x6x2
Straight Bar Preacher Curls 80x12x2
Hammer Curls 45x6, 50x6
CG Bench 225x6x3
Pushdowns V-Bar stack x 6x2
1 Arm DB Ext 35x6x2
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Really pumping away at them arms Beau 120lb is no joke.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
None of that was light! Full stack with the pressdowns is good stuff too.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Chest
Flat DB Press 130x6x2, 130x5
Incline DB Press 110x8x2
Cable Crossovers 75x8, 95x8
Machine Chest Press 260x6x2
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Update on the Bulk...

Im @ 190lbs as of this am. Up from 172lbs at the start of the bulk. BF is sitting around 12-13%. So im pretty happy with the results so far. Although the bad part is alot of my clothes dont fit anymore :(
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
hot dayum, those presses are great dude:D 130s for flat presses holy cow thats alot of weight! great to hear that bulk is going well, put on alot of size for sure, just keep up the good work and get even bigger! what weight u wanna be at in the end of the bulk?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shooting for 200lbs...think im gonna get there np :)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Looks like you're well on track for that target. Great weight gain and the strength to boot as your sessions testify to.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
i think ure gonna get there easy too m8, just keep eating and plugging away in the gym;)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Been awhile since i posted my workouts....been lazy for logging i guess :)

Day 1 Legs
Squats warmup 135x12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x3
Squats 275x 20 reps squat pattern deep deep...got 15 solid reps then did the 5 breath thing for the last 5. Damn felt like i was gonna passout when i got the bar off.
Leg Press 750x8, 830x6
BB Walking Lunges 135x12 each leg x 2 sets
Leg ext stack + 25lb plate x8x2

Starting this week I will be doing legs 2x a week try to get more growth...Day 1 and Day 5
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Chest
DB Flat Press warmup 65x12, 65x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x3
DB Flat Press 130x8, 130x6
Incline Db Press 120x8
Decline Machine Press 260x8x2, Dropset 260x6-150xfailure
Low Cable Crossover 55x8x3
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back/Biceps
Pulldown warmup 150x12, 150x10, 165x8, 180x6, 195x3
Lat Pulldown Front 240x6x3
T-Bar Row 250x6x2
DB Row 110x6x3
Low Row 230x8

Cable Seated Preachers 110x6x2
DB Hammers 50x6x2
DB Concentration curls 35x8x2
Overhead Bicep pulldown 105x8 ( pretty much like it sounds...sit at a lat pulldown station put 2 one hand attachments on the machine. Pulldown to the top of your head using biceps...great finisher :)
 
Top