• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thx dude and cheers for stopping by :D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Back/Calves
Chins 4x12

Pulldowns 220x8x3

BB rows 225x8x3

One arm Rows 110x8x3

CG Pulldowns 195x8x2

Low Row 240x6x2

Seated Calf 180x12x3

Standing #20x12x3
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Arms

Tricep Ropes warmup 90x20, 90x12, 100x6, 110x4

CG Bench 245x6x3

French Press 120x10, 135x6x2

One arm Reverse cable 55x6x2

Dips failure

BB Curls 110x6, 120x6x2

DB Curls 50x6x2

Hammer curls 50x6x3
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Sup Beau !...long time since I wrote in your log mate:coolguy:
Sorry for that..Those two sessions looks great. Just keep hammer it :xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shoulders/Calves

Warmup Military Press 135x12, 135x10, 150x6

Military Press 185x8, 200x6x2

Seated Side Laterals 50x6x2

Cable Laterals 35x8x2

Rear Delt shrug 80x8x3

DB Shrugs 130x8x3

BB reverse Shrug 225x8x2

Seated Calf 190x8x3

Standing calf #21x10x3
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Legs
Warmup Bike for 5 min

Leg ext Warmup 110x20x3

Bench Squats 315x12, 335x10, 355x8

Leg Press 16 platesx12, 18x8x2

Leg ext stackx8x3

DB Lunges 45x8x3

Seated leg curls #15x10x3 ( feel exercise)

SLDL 185x10, 225x8x2

One Leg standing curls 100x6x3
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions there mate!! solid work being done! improvements are nothing less of sure for u!!! pics soon?
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
All these sessions kick ass. Loving the Squats:linedrunk:
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
fuck there some tough sessions, good stuff!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Chest/Abs
DB Press warmup 60x12, 60x10, 70x6, 80x4
DB Press 130x7, 130x6x2
BB Incline 225x6x2
Cable Flyes 65x8x2
Dips 2xfailure
Flat Machine Press Drop set 200x8-175x6-135x6-100x4

Weighted Crunch 185x15x3
DB Side Bends 45x12x3
Leg Tucks 3x25
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
All good sessions Beau. nothing but good stuff :xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Like Daniel Ambersson said, great workout from any angle :)

Keep that phase!

:xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Legs
Warmup Leg ext 100x20x2
Bench Squats 135x15, 335x10x2
Leg Press 18Px10x2
Hack Squats 300x10x2
Leg Ext stackxfailure

SLDL 135x15, 225x10x2
One leg Standing Curl 90x8x2

Seated Calf 180x10x3
Standing Calf #20X10X3
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Bicep/Abs
Seated DB Curls 25x15, 30x10, 30x10 working sets 50x6x2
Standing Cam Curls 115x6x2
One arm Preachers 40x8x2
Overhead Curls 105x8

Side Bends 50x15x3
Decline Situp 25x40x3
leg Tucks 3x25
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shoulders/Triceps
Military Machine Press 90x15, 180x10, 200x6 Working sets 360x7, 370x6

Seated Laterals 45x6, 45x6+2 negatives

Cable Side Laterals 40x6, 45x6+1 Negative

DB Shrugs 120x10, 130x8x2

Cable Pushdown 100x15, 120x10, 150x6 working sets 200 (stack) x8x2

Nose Breakers 100x8, 115x6

One arm DB overhead ext 35x8x2
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Solid shoulder workout Beau! Keep tearin it up!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
That machine press weight is ridiculous! :skurred:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Think it sounds alot more than it is Rock...its a plated loaded Military Unilateral machine. But thx!

Creator thx for stopping by the log man :D
 
Top