• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer weigh-in pics (6/19/08)

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has really hardened up a lot, but I think he should stay leaner in the offseason then maybe he will get rid of that skin on his lower back. Legs look ripped and very good from the back.

I wonder if Tunen can see the gyno?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good advice. i think honestly he just does what a lot of bbers do and uses the offseason as an excuse to eat anything with the logic that it's for muscle building when in reality he is just a glutton.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good advice. i think honestly he just does what a lot of bbers do and uses the offseason as an excuse to eat anything with the logic that it's for muscle building when in reality he is just a glutton.

Words of wisdom, I suggest you follow that this off season so you come in dry and shredded next year :techn9ne:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ hey i didn't get THAT bad, but this diet has been a great learning experience on how much food my body actually requires to maintain size. it's a learning process, i'll stick to the 11% bf range next time in the offseason.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kinda funny how so many people were smashing on this guy. Very impressive for his age. He did get some awful gyno though. His legs have lost a little but I'm sure he was trying to focus in on his back and his legs still do look great. I hope he does well.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I honestly think he would have been better off if he kept a little more size in his legs. Cause his waist is a little bit wider this time. Other then that he looks really improved, specially from the back. But his front dubbel biceps and front latspred "sucked" IMO. Even though he looked good he's not good enough to win this one

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good, he got into shape. Much improved physique now. He looks kinda dry and empty so hopefully he'll fill up when he get on stage.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his front dubbel biceps and front latspred "sucked" IMO. Even though he looked good he's not good enough to win this one

agree

i prefer the good old leg freak than this "meh overall"

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i don't like Brewer's physique at all, especially in front double biceps, side chest and rear lat spread, IMO Sean Allan is far better in the upper body than Trey, and Brewer is better in legs development, anyway good luck to both of them :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tp_88

tp_88

The back db is great, and legs are crazy! But the front-shots (front db and front latspread) looks "awfull" imo. I thought he would look better to be honest. :(

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was reading over on MD that some one who knew him or has met him some thing like that said that "it's because he is so dry". Not stretch marks, which kinda makes sense just look at his shoulders.

Nope, they're stretch marks. Sean said so himself.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks probably at his best ever. He looks big and balanced, but those strech marks in his chest and midsection... damn it, Trey, stop eating 4 cows a day :D

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't have an upper body fit for professional bodybuilding. Those trunks are some of the best I've seen though.

Gayjews>> Yes I can see the gyno. Because it is actually there. In the many cases where you cry "GYNO" and it is not there, I'm having a real hard time spotting it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has really hardened up a lot, but I think he should stay leaner in the offseason then maybe he will get rid of that skin on his lower back. Legs look ripped and very good from the back.

I wonder if Tunen can see the gyno?

I agree looks like he has alot of extra skin...but he has brought up some weak points so props to that.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't have an upper body fit for professional bodybuilding. Those trunks are some of the best I've seen though.

Gayjews>> Yes I can see the gyno. Because it is actually there. In the many cases where you cry "GYNO" and it is not there, I'm having a real hard time spotting it.

I agree with that Tunen. A lot of guys cry out gyno for a little fat deposit or nothing at all. His Gyno isn't even that bad compared to real gyno that some poor guys have naturally.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
his gyno is really bad, his waist got distended during his fat offseason but his abs look amazing when he flexes them, they are like bricks.... much improved aside from the cons i said

P

power

He looks impressive, he will be a future Mr O contender.

medicineman

medicineman

he looks great. his legs lost a little size, but it brought them in proportion to his upper body, bigger isnt always better. a lot of u guys are fucking annoying. ITS THE JUNIOR NATS, NOT THE FUCKING OLYMPIA. give the guy a break. he is 22. people are so critical. stand next to him and see how you look.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we are allowed to be critical of someone with a huge sponsorship, hailed as "the next big thing", and given more hype than he deserves. he looks good, that's what most of us have said. however i think he is a little overblown. and it's not his fault. the magazines and BSN are to blame.

the way anyone of us looks means nothing when we are giving an honest critique of his physique. based on your logic the ifbb judges shouldn't be able to do their job because they look nothing like the pros they so judge.