• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer weigh-in pics (6/19/08)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks way better his arms and back have gotton alot better im impressed, that gyno ruins it

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
see improvements?

2rx9m52-1.jpg

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THX FOR THE PIX MAN

i know trey would make it, i knew it from the beginning! hes gonna win the show :)

F

fitmod066

big improvement people... let him at least throw some pro tan on!! look at the pic from last year compared to this year wider lats, crisper hams and delts. Better arms. Gyno can be fixed. And all pros have strech marks. I mean when you loose fourty pounds in a matter of a month under the influence of heavy dieritics your bound to get a few strech marks

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His back is greatly improved in that comparison shot. I am amazed that he was able to shrink his erectors and widen his lats at the same time.

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

im assuming he is almost fully depleted in this pic too? once he fills out he should look much better

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His back is greatly improved in that comparison shot. I am amazed that he was able to shrink his erectors and widen his lats at the same time.

Why would he want to shrink his erectors?

D

drexel1234

yea i dont get that or also why he has lost leg size, shouldnt have to sacrifice ur strength to fix weaknesses.

Shadow

Shadow

The difference between the start of his diet and the finish is crazy :coolguy:

Attachments

• index-17.php.jpeg
    index-17.php.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 102
  • index-18.php.jpeg
    index-18.php.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 98

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Painispleasure

The back db is great, and legs are crazy! But the front-shots (front db and front latspread) looks "awfull" imo. I thought he would look better to be honest. :(

I agree. He doesnt look that good. His biceps look like shit, He is no future olympian as I once thought he could acheive just doesnt fill in right. Maybe a million mg's of test later he might but he defineatly needs to shave that head.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
see improvements?

2rx9m52-1.jpg

meh.. i see more beef overall in the old pics, and having in mind that Trew competes with his MASS but not with his CLASS.. thats not a good improvement imho

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh.. i see more beef overall in the old pics, and having in mind that Trew competes with his MASS but not with his CLASS.. thats not a good improvement imho

Really? I thought Trey's back looked much narrower and his delts smaller in the old pics.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks much improved, he has brought up his lats alot, and the delts and arms looks better too. legs are smaller, which is probably a good thing for him. and guess what he got in shape:D

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
kinda reminds me of Art Atwood. :wutyousay:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't have an upper body fit for professional bodybuilding. Those trunks are some of the best I've seen though,

what u mean he doesent have an upper body fit for pro bbing? true he needs to bring up his lats, but cmon the guy is only 22 years old and hes already a freak. i think hes gonna be able to make the improvements needed to be competitive in pro bbing.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Keep in mind, his "old" pics are larger.