• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer weigh-in pics (6/19/08)

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I can't believe all the negative words people are throwing at this guy. Like Bulkboy said, for fuck's sake, the dude is 22 YEARS OLD. He obviously enjoys what he's doing, he's made a name for himself, and he's a tremendous bodybuilder.

Where is all the hate coming from?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really? I thought Trey's back looked much narrower and his delts smaller in the old pics.
idk i think his delts look smaller in the new pic, but arms have gotton alot better, his back is narrower, his legs are still huge, he has improved alot though

D

Djcdm22

he looks much improved, he has brought up his lats alot, and the delts and arms looks better too. legs are smaller, which is probably a good thing for him. and guess what he got in shape:D

His arms are bad his biceps have no peeks where are the triceps. His look is bad

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He has made some dramatic improvements to his back and his conditioning. but i dont see him being a real threat on the olympia stade, i think he is just going to be a freak and a crowd pleaser.

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

He has made some dramatic improvements to his back and his conditioning. but i dont see him being a real threat on the olympia stade, i think he is just going to be a freak and a crowd pleaser.

trey reminds me of desmond miller with worse arms, both have big legs and have similar back problems especially from the front. BUT trey is only 22 and still has years to improve. we know he has the ability to put on more muscle, but can he keep getting bigger while getting more separated, conditioned and proportioned?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

steelrz12

he needs to stop worrying too much about proportion

S

steelrz12

his old freakiness was what got him the attention

S

steelrz12

thank go for tanner since he has all those strecth marks

S

steelrz12

evan centopani is alot ahead of him

S

steelrz12

and they were supposed to be battling in couple years for the next big thing like dennis wolf and victor martinez

V

vampiregalore

Well one post would've been enough...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This comparisons may look ok, but just look at the Muscle Combat thread... he fails there. He lost too much mass.

B

Batmanx007

What the hell is wrong with his chest in pics 3 and 7? Is it me, or is his physique just not pleasing at all?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ not pleasing at all...

A

advan140

i wont lie i dont like his shape at all, he has size but body just isnt pleasing to my eye.