• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Turkish vs Duality

Who wins?


  • Total voters
    40
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I followed Tech's link and saw all the familiar names.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I forgot to make Duality's pics brighter, i wanted to get them better but resolution is pretty poor, as for Duality who said this thread was full of rage like MOD section, i just dont understand him (like majority of his posts/knowledge of bodybuilding lol) i didnt use your sidechest pic you posted above because it was really dark and low-quality, if you have a better quality photo i can work on it.:borat:
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
i have to give it to whoever is on the left. if he was in equal lighting to the guy on the right, i think it would help a lot. the guy on the right has a better chest, but as far as i can tell, nothing else. left guy looks all around more powerful and harder. and they arent even both in contest shape and under equal lighting so that says even more.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
i have to give it to whoever is on the left. if he was in equal lighting to the guy on the right, i think it would help a lot. the guy on the right has a better chest, but as far as i can tell, nothing else. left guy looks all around more powerful and harder. and they arent even both in contest shape and under equal lighting so that says even more.

Turkish, Flex's b/f.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Dualitys chest is immense!. Its also amazing overall how these two compare and both are young :O. Genetically they are both behomoths. I think at the moment duality wins with chest, quads (thickness above the knee),calves, abs. Turk wins with back bis, hams, delts.
Most interesting is the tris since its obviously a great bodypart for both of you I think Turks are carrying more muscle tho. Props to both of you overall your both winners skys the limit.

Fuck me dead tho imagine if turkish was on special sauce. he'd be heathesque!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I took all of the pictures of Turk in this thread.

:Badger:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Hey FLex, how's your buddy doing? He doens't post here much nowadays.

Are you still "working" with him? What are his plans for this offseason?

Tnx.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
^^ Hey FLex, how's your buddy doing? He doens't post here much nowadays.

Are you still "working" with him? What are his plans for this offseason?

Tnx.

First 8 weeks post show: High volume, high reps, strength days and hypertrophy days, 6 days a week of training

Right now: Max_ot

Afterwards: Max_ot mixed with hypertrophy and shock weeks

Then: Back to high volume split for longer than 8 weeks

After that: Probably a short diet
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I'm drinking the Turkish kool-aid. :gaysign:

k4b2gg-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Are you guys serious when you say Duality has worse lighting than Turk?? Those pictures I took inside the gym have the worst kind of lighting you can imagine, far too much from all directions. Duality at least has lighting above, giving him good shade.

Both Duality and Turkey kick ass. Each of them are young and have fantastic physiques. I think Duality has more noticable flaws, but he can fix them right up in a matter of years.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I'm just disappointed that Turk has an offseason log in BB.com and not in mecca..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Almost certainly because of his MuscleTech sponsorship, his log will get more exposure there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I'm disappointed you frequent BB.com and don't spend 100% of your interwebz time here. :deadhorse:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Are you guys serious when you say Duality has worse lighting than Turk?? Those pictures I took inside the gym have the worst kind of lighting you can imagine, far too much from all directions. Duality at least has lighting above, giving him good shade.

Both Duality and Turkey kick ass. Each of them are young and have fantastic physiques. I think Duality has more noticable flaws, but he can fix them right up in a matter of years.


i think you're correct in the last statement. i have more strong bodyparts, but i also have a couple that are weaker. turk overall doesn't really have a strength (arms maybe) but he also doesn't have a weakness.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
hahahahahahahah!!!!! that is awesome tech :rofl3:


I just heard about this thread flex told me about it :borat:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
I would really like to see a comparison with Duality and I a few days b4 our shows (I don't have many good on stage pics but I have good mandatory shots leading up to the shows).......I think that Duality has a great shape and good genetics and may have a more "pleasing" physique than mine but I would like to see a closer time period with the Mandatories and for ppl to judge it as a bodybuilding competition not who they think has the better shape. Congrats once again Duality, we have talked in the past about doing a MuscleKombat! haha
I would just rather have it so that we are a few days b4 the show or etc... just becuz a lot of ppl are talking about conditioning as the reason I win but Duality seemed to tighten up more the last few days b4 his show so i think it would be more fair if we were both a few days out rather than a few weeks out!



Heres a thread when I was 5 days out at 193lbs in the AM and when I was carb depleting! and on page 3 are pics from 3 days out! David Turk 5 days out.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i think you're correct in the last statement. i have more strong bodyparts, but i also have a couple that are weaker. turk overall doesn't really have a strength (arms maybe) but he also doesn't have a weakness.

Well said brother! You have an awesome physique/awesome shape with a tiny waist and big chest! I would agree with yours and flex's comment 100%, if you can refine your weaknesses more then you have a very complete package
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
(Duality) may have a more "pleasing" physique than mine



I highly disagree.



I would like to see a closer time period with the Mandatories and for ppl to judge it as a bodybuilding competition

Me too, the problem is i only got a bunch of homo-erotic pictures of Duality in a bath wearing a small towel and a dildo.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I'm disappointed you frequent BB.com and don't spend 100% of your interwebz time here. :deadhorse:

you're wrong.. I only go there to see Turk's log..

Mecca is the place for BB.

just saying that copie paste is easy..
 

Similar threads

LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
205
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Ironslave
Replies
55
Views
14K
mvsf1
M
Robcardu
Replies
106
Views
48K
Joeb23
Joeb23
Duality
Replies
375
Views
103K
tim290280
tim290280
Top