• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Training Log

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Many exercises + Big weights !! just great!

P

profetu__

like your training style :) i think i'm gonna try it

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats some tough lifting, good stuff, nice work on the natural status too! diet and hard work go along way

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll say you had a lot of energy. T-bars are superb. You use a machine or are you oldschool with an olmpic bar and one end in the corner of the room? I presume you're machine cos there wouldn't be enough room for the plates the oldschool way with that amount!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll say you had a lot of energy. T-bars are superb. You use a machine or are you oldschool with an olmpic bar and one end in the corner of the room? I presume you're machine cos there wouldn't be enough room for the plates the oldschool way with that amount!!

No I stick it in the corner, and I use 35's instead of 45's to get a better range of motion. I counted to bar as weight.. didnt know if your supposed to do that... so if you want subtract the bar weight. But yeah I filled the bar up. Thanks bro

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use the 35's for the same reason . How do you stop the other end of the bar lifting up and keeping the form and motion focussed on your back with that weight though? I had 300lb as my max weight on that exercise and found that there were so many plates that it was pulling me forward and the other end of the bar was lifting up even with a DB on it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use the 35's for the same reason . How do you stop the other end of the bar lifting up and keeping the form and motion focussed on your back with that weight though? I had 300lb as my max weight on that exercise and found that there were so many plates that it was pulling me forward and the other end of the bar was lifting up even with a DB on it.

Never had a problem with that and i have my back at about a 45 degree angle.. I stick a 100 lb db on it and it doesnt move. It was heavy to say the least. My roommate has the same problem and I try to explain to him how I do it, but I guess I dont have a good way of explaining it. I just put the weight in my hips and thighs so it doesnt strain my lower back.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome back session braaq, no suprise that u smashed it mane

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest Day:

Incline BB:
135 x 10 (warmup)
225 x 8 (warmup)
315 x 8 :no:
(This set upset me, I was just going to do 4 for a warmup but it was feeling heavy so I just did 8 and stuck with that as my set for this exercise.)

Flat DB Press:
150 x 9 (awesome set and felt great)

Magnum Incline Press Machine:
5 plates/ side x 9
6 plates/ side x 5
(shit was heavy! I couldnt get it off the bottom and topped out at five :no:)

Flat DB flies:
100 x 10
100 x 9 (did two cause I like this exercise and I had a lot of energy)

Session felt great after the disappointing Incline BB Press, no workout partner either so I was done in 30 mins :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont sweat the incline BB, its a fucking impressive weight, i wish i could get my bench climbing up to those weights, im a shit bencher for some reason

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont sweat the incline BB, its a fucking impressive weight, i wish i could get my bench climbing up to those weights, im a shit bencher for some reason

Thanks bro, keep hittin the weights and you will get up there. Try some partials sometime on the smith machine. That got my bench way up! Because most people usually have problems on end of the reps rather than the beginning.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow ur strong man!keep it up!awesome shit!argh..

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As has already been set, the incline pales by coimparison to the DB benching and flies so don't worry about it. You annihilated your pecs with the rest of the workout. Besides 315lb ain't exactly light anyway!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha there u go again 315lbs x 8 on the incline and ur not happy w/ it....that is just pure crazy, what the heck do u normally do on it??? awesome session overall bro, impressive to say the least

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha thanks, the way I see it since I am still making decent gains a year then I dont need em... besides, I dont plan on trying to become a pro so I dont need em. Also I dont wanna die at 50 because I wanted to be big in my 20's:tiphat:

Words of wisdom for sure, sick lifts as well! :xyxthumbs:

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn that 315x8 is just great! U are very strong m8!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha 315 on the incline bb press upset ya? ur strong as an ox man, every fucking number in this log is off the hook:D great to have another motivational log in here...

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hardcore chest session, mofo strong bro

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha 315 on the incline bb press upset ya? ur strong as an ox man, every fucking number in this log is off the hook:D great to have another motivational log in here...

Well, I wouldnt say upset. I just had something different in mind. I wanted to try 365 for six or so and it didnt pan out that way so just a bit disapointed. But still not bad, gonna hit legs tonight since I could only make it to the gym twice last week.