• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I am with others as well. Looking good. Your chest kills the rest. Legs need to be brought up to match the chest *according to the pics.

Good luck with the prep. Looking damn good already.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

yea looking great, good luck

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great Bro... Keep us posted!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you just stripped down in the middle of the gym to take these? :49:

looking good man not much else i can say, good frame.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you very much everyone for the good wishes. it's weird, my legs never look very good in photographs, but personally i consider them to be my 2nd best bodypart though i agree fully with the assesments here that they could use more size from these photos.

looks like it's more lying leg curls and stiff deads for me :keke:

more squats ass to the grass fool!! below parallel.

this is the depth you should be going... just humor me, and give it a try, I guarantee you'll see results.

One other thing.... don't worry about what your weight is. Just worry about getting as lean as possible to look your best. You'll look much better at 190lbs and shredded, than you will 200 lbs and smooth.

PS.. looking awesome dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^yes it is :spy:

looking good bro !!! just like Ironslave said, keep hitting the squats and you will be good to go !!!

keep it up man :thumbsup2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome Jason!Good luck with your prep!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I am with others as well. Looking good. Your chest kills the rest. Legs need to be brought up to match the chest *according to the pics.

Good luck with the prep. Looking damn good already.

thanks for the suggestions freako. i agree with you bigpimp i think i still have a ways to go to catch the rest of me to my chest, but i kinda like having one freaky bodypart especially one that makes my side shots look so well. i train everything as hard as i can, my chest just responds faster.

lance, prince, adam, hypo, and dryden thank you for the kind words. everything seems to be going on point. oh and i will have better, professional photos done in actual trunks very close to the show date.

and yes rageking i did strip down mid gym to take these :omgwtf: i took these photos in the exact same spot david henry did his post workout posing for the BFTO 2006 i believe

thanks james, i'm actually working on my flexibility to bring my stance narrower and lower but in all honesty i know you're right with the ATG squats. but i would like to get some better photos of my legs up because i agree that they don't look overly impressive here and i think i can do better.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with IronSlave, you look lean right now, but I'll drop 5 more pounds if it's neccesary, forgettgin about the weight.

Your upper body looks really great, it seems you only need to work a little bit more on your hammies, but no big deal.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck with the prep duality, impressive chest and triceps and like every1 says the legs look to be a little behind, how long will the prep be?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with IronSlave, you look lean right now, but I'll drop 5 more pounds if it's neccesary, forgettgin about the weight.

Your upper body looks really great, it seems you only need to work a little bit more on your hammies, but no big deal.

max i've been doing a very gradual diet for about 10 weeks now with roughly another 3 1/2 to go.

thank you mvs, but i plan on dropping at least another 10lbs. like i said a stage weight of 210lbs was my initial goal but if i need to go lower i certainly will and it appears somewhere around the range of 207lbs will be my actual weight. i know it's very cliche and typical bodybuilder talk to say this but the camera doesn't depict my actual condition very well and i definately feel i'm within 10-12lbs of stage weight. braaq actually took some of these shots and he told me the same.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jase, first, you look great, don't get me wrong at all. But, there are a few things which need to be said:

Leanness wins bodybuilding shows. If you think you have 10 lbs to go to be in contest shape (and unless youve competed and nailed your conditioning), it's probably closer to 20.

Photos are humbling, you always look worse in them than you do in person. Having said, use this as a source of motivation. Pictures don't lie quite as much as you think.

Keep pushing, now is the time to bust your ass if you are 3.5 weeks out.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3weeksoutjuly090072-1.jpg

understood james. but 20lbs? i guess we'll see, i don't have an aversion to losing that much but i don't think it will be necessary. but like you said however much i need to lose is what i need to do, i'm not so worried about coming in at a certain number.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

understood james. but 20lbs? i guess we'll see, i don't have an aversion to losing that much but i don't think it will be necessary. but like you said however much i need to lose is what i need to do, i'm not so worried about coming in at a certain number.

Looking good, but I think you have 10-15lbs of fat, plus water to go....

HATER

HATER

man, i'm fucken jelous, that waste is extremely small man, good job, and you're lookin great, best of luck at your show. How small is that waste???

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pics turned out ok. They don't do him justice for what I saw when I was taking them at all. He really looked incredible in person.
He does have about 10-15 or so more pounds to lose, but he has his ass in gear and is doing everything he can to do it. i am excited to see the finished product.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sup jason

looking good.. damn i wish my waist would be as small as yours :tear:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Them tits are looking nice bro.

Just kidding broseph. Awesome man, just awesome. Can't wait to see you shredded.