• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^i agree 100% with you bro :thumbsup2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome bro! I am jealous of that mamoth chest and small waist. I certainly know that pics dont do justice but I think squeezing into light heavies at 197.25 would be a great class for you if you could get there and I think you could. Top of that class would be a recipe to do some damage brother. Looking forward to the stage pics and results...Do work!

Future

Future

Big chest. Tiny waist. :)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You better have hit the stepmill twice today....

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man, i doubt anyone else on stage is gonna have as an awesome physique as you bro, keep up the hard work

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
calipered today at 5.7%. he did it 3 times because i didn't believe him, i'd never had it done before. i weigh 213lbs. i have 17 days and just got both my suits for the stage. little bit more dieting + diuretic = ready. i'll have pictures coming up shortly. i had a photographer offer to come to the show with me and to do shots so when i get them, you'll all get them.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
calipered today at 5.7%. he did it 3 times because i didn't believe him, i'd never had it done before. i weigh 213lbs. i have 17 days and just got both my suits for the stage. little bit more dieting + diuretic = ready. i'll have pictures coming up shortly. i had a photographer offer to come to the show with me and to do shots so when i get them, you'll all get them.

Calipers are wrong, true BF is probably around 8%.

I'm serious dude, you've got just over 2 weeks... get on the stepper twice a day and get as lean as possible. Prove us wrong who think you can't get in the condition of someone like JB.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with IS man.......nail your conditioning and come in unbelieviably shredded!

Bhana

Bhana

Good luck with the comp! Chest is full and huge

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with IS man.......nail your conditioning and come in unbelieviably shredded!
At this point, it is too late for that. But if you do like Ironslave suggested, the result will be better. That's for sure.

Just keep on pushing for two more weeks. And because you're anyway gonna work hard, why not work a bit harder?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calipers are wrong, true BF is probably around 8%.

I'm serious dude, you've got just over 2 weeks... get on the stepper twice a day and get as lean as possible. Prove us wrong who think you can't get in the condition of someone like JB.

i can positively assure you, that currently my bodyfat percentage is lower than that of 8% :gaysign:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i can positively assure you, that currently my bodyfat percentage is lower than that of 8% :gaysign:

Doubtful dude, looking at your last pics, you still have a ways to go. (and lets not get into this 'camera doesn't do justice' crap).

If you come in 190 and shredded, you'll look much bigger and better than at 200 and smooth.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing seems to hit the hams like ATG squats. I've been squatting to the floor and I've seen incredible improvements in a bodypart which was once a weakpoint.

x2

IronSlave said:
If you come in 190 and shredded, you'll look much bigger and better than at 200 and smooth.

I agree, but I think he can do it in 14 days time.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, but I think he can do it in 14 days time.

I truly want Duality to succeed.... but his problem is that he thinks he is closer to show shape than he really is. He does look good, but if he concentrated on getting just shredded, he'd look amazing.

3weeksoutjuly090051-1.jpg

He has great structure, but abs aren't entirely visible, and there is still a minor pouch below the belly button.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck man for the big day!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i appreciate the sentiment James. i'm working on it.

thanks chewie

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. 5.8% does not sound right.

I would of guessed at least 8% also.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^remember these pics are almost 2 weeks old. i've lost weight since these. about 6-7lbs. i'm currently 212lbs and that's what i was tested at on wed july 1st and that's what registered the 5.7%. i hope james wasn't thinking i was claiming 5.7% off these pics because that's not true.

i don't want to sound like someone who's just running his mouth claiming this and that. i will have some pictures done in the next week up to the show and you all can judge for yourselves.