• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pics turned out ok. They don't do him justice for what I saw when I was taking them at all. He really looked incredible in person.
He does have about 10-15 or so more pounds to lose, but he has his ass in gear and is doing everything he can to do it. i am excited to see the finished product.

thanks blake.

and hater idk what size it is. i know last year i came in it was 28"-29", hopefully the same this year.

EDIT: lol.....thanks zigurd

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your package looks pretty complete especially for a 20yr old.. you have lots of tools to work with.. you have a bright future in this sport if you play your cards right.

C

crossfirebmf

Looking good man. There's no way you'll pack on substantial mass in 3 1/2 weeks on your hams so just try and get them shredded. Ass striations are a plus too. Pretty balanced physique. In the next few weeks try and get some more peak on your biceps and do what you can with the calves. When you lose that next 10-15lbs. of water you'll look way better. Best of luck.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
3weeksoutjuly090072-1.jpg

understood james. but 20lbs? i guess we'll see, i don't have an aversion to losing that much but i don't think it will be necessary. but like you said however much i need to lose is what i need to do, i'm not so worried about coming in at a certain number.

Hi Sergio Oliva :D

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent waist dude. Very impressive. Best of luck with the prep.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your package looks pretty complete especially for a 20yr old.. you have lots of tools to work with.. you have a bright future in this sport if you play your cards right.

thank you very much i try to be as balanced as i can. i hope to play them well.

Originally posted by tkD
Hi Sergio Oliva

:hsughr:

lol thanks

word up to that assesment crossfire (though imo the notion that you can "peak" your biceps is false, you can only make them larger and your shape will grow with it)

and thank you chadcruz. i never thought i had a small waist until i started dieting.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Give eccentric push-GHRs a try, a major ham killer.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look excellent, is the same show as last year? I'm with Freako on this one, GHRs ftw. You can do them facing away from a lat pulldown machine and holding onto a triceps rope. Slow eccentrics.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look excellent, is the same show as last year? I'm with Freako on this one, GHRs ftw. You can do them facing away from a lat pulldown machine and holding onto a triceps rope. Slow eccentrics.

thank you. and yes it is the same show though it is 20 days later than the date last year (it's july 18th). i'll be in the men's open heavies.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're already better than you were at your first contest. You should do well.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're already better than you were at your first contest. You should do well.

thanks. there's no replacement for experience and the diet of last year helped me go about approaching it more effectively this year. i dieted longer, and not as harshly.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Much improved physique,good work Jason!Best of luck!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good duality keep on trucking man only about 3 weeks left!! Also I agree 110% with Ironslave, I would not focus on a weight at all I would just keep trucking until you are as lean as possible. Just as James said I would think that you will lose 10-15lbs of fat plus water and then be super shredded! Best of luck brother u have a very nice physique, now u just need to bring in that crazy conditioning!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looking good bro, Good luck :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good duality keep on trucking man only about 3 weeks left!! Also I agree 110% with Ironslave, I would not focus on a weight at all I would just keep trucking until you are as lean as possible. Just as James said I would think that you will lose 10-15lbs of fat plus water and then be super shredded! Best of luck brother u have a very nice physique, now u just need to bring in that crazy conditioning!

no worries there i certainly am more conditioned oriented than i am with weight (though at times, it's hard :keke:). thank you though turk, much appreciated. same to you lionheart and DA.

i'll be working with a friend/amateur photographer come closer to show time and will get some higher quality photos in the next couple of weeks. no worries dryden i will definately update this thread :2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One offseason with below parallel squats and your hams will be right up with your quads. Nothing seems to hit the hams like ATG squats. I've been squatting to the floor and I've seen incredible improvements in a bodypart which was once a weakpoint.

I've barely even been doing any single targetting hamstring exercises. I figure I crush the hams enough just from my ATG squats, and about every other workout I'll add in leg curls (that's all).

Years ago, I used to do leg curls and heavy stiff legged deadlifts every leg workout. But, my squats weren't low at all. Because of this, my hamstrings lacked against everything.