• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
updated.

IMG_65371-1.jpg

IMG_6530-1.jpg

IMG_6591-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMG_6532-1.jpg

this one is awesome

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMG_64971-1.jpg

IMG_6578-1.jpg

these are a little bit of what he sent me. i think they're fantastic. i'll have more as i get them/take them

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good pics (good lighting and so on). How close to the show are you in these pics btw?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these were shot july 3rd, the show is the 18th. and thank you :)

Okay :) I know it's been said already in this thread but you should have done far more cardio, because I don't think you look lean enough for two weeks out. I know it's a learning experience each time you diet but if you plan on competing again I'd increase the cardio alot more. But I wish you the best of luck for your competition :)

How's your posing routine?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay :) I know it's been said already in this thread but you should have done far more cardio, because I don't think you look lean enough for two weeks out. I know it's a learning experience each time you diet but if you plan on competing again I'd increase the cardio alot more. But I wish you the best of luck for your competition :)

How's your posing routine?

Thank you very much and in retrospect i feel you (and james) are correct in your assesment. i do however feel i will look very good come show day and as you said, build on it for next time. however there was a little method to the thought process. the light heavies, as i'm sure you're aware, are freaking stacked. even in top condition, it wouldn't be a sure thing. i have a much better shot of placing top 2 in the heavies (less guys, and typically at this level, less conditioned) and achieving my goal of qualifying for the nationals. i was at this show last year, these guys weren't shredded (except for the winner) and i know i can come in big and full with decent enough condition to place top 2.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you very much and in retrospect i feel you (and james) are correct in your assesment. i do however feel i will look very good come show day and as you said, build on it for next time. however there was a little method to the thought process. the light heavies, as i'm sure you're aware, are freaking stacked. even in top condition, it wouldn't be a sure thing. i have a much better shot of placing top 2 in the heavies (less guys, and typically at this level, less conditioned) and achieving my goal of qualifying for the nationals. i was at this show last year, these guys weren't shredded (except for the winner) and i know i can come in big and full with decent enough condition to place top 2.

Doing cardio is almost everybodys weakpoint and def. my weakpoint that's for sure. Something I've done this year to make the cardio "easier" is to implement it in my daily life like walking to the gym, and so on. Make it usefull.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
johnny i think this highlights the condition of my upper body well. you can see large chest striations, good vascularity, and can really tell that there is minimal bodyfat on my serratus/oblique area. and (i'm doing it as i type) there is essentially nothing to pinch. give me a little credit. i am holding however a good chunk of water that i plan on erasing rather easily.

IMG_65011-1.jpg

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
johnny i think this highlights the condition of my upper body well. you can see large chest striations, good vascularity, and can really tell that there is minimal bodyfat on my serratus/oblique area. and (i'm doing it as i type) there is essentially nothing to pinch. give me a little credit. i am holding however a good chunk of water that i plan on erasing rather easily.

IMG_65011-1.jpg

Yes I can see that and it (chest) looks good. I was wondering why your abs wasn't fully in but people tend to lose fat differently. Anyway I'm looking forward to see some pics from your competition

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can we get pics of poses rather than of you training?

You look very good, but when I say that in terms of your physique rather than your conditioning. You say you'll look good come show day, but you should be ready to go on stage at least a week before IMO.

However, you'll still place at least somewhat good thanks too your kickass physique.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can we get pics of poses rather than of you training?

You look very good, but when I say that in terms of your physique rather than your conditioning. You say you'll look good come show day, but you should be ready to go on stage at least a week before IMO.

However, you'll still place at least somewhat good thanks too your kickass physique.

i will have that as well. but he and i would like to do both as i would like to see if there is anyone interested in a 20 year old such as myself and he is an excellent photographer. but yes i will have mandatories, and thank you for your words. i'm one of those last minute kinda guys ;)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cool pics and lightning Duality, they look like some bb magazine pics or something haha nice. Keep up the good work man and all the best for the competition and your next goal/s. Triceps and chest are uber insane! you got a great taper as well, good luck bro!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YO Duality I want to see some ass shots.

Just kidding, awesome brosephinsky.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Did you have a queue of other guys behind you waiting to train under that light?

Looking good mate.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm not gonna lie the lighting is good, but you all do know you actually have to look good under the light for it to work right?

thanks you guys for the comments

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome man:2: great pics, great taper, small hips and waist, and a big chest:D now i would like to see some poses though;P