Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
go to bed 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.




but i still know u mean well
i wsa really surprised at how weak i was form the exercises b4 this i can usually to 405 for 8
next time I expect heavier weight on those db rows


thats just nutts man! crazy nutts like Papi prostitution nuts 
Verticals are looking good, your definetely making the best of your leg session without being able to squat, thats awesome too gotta smash them legs baby!

BigBen said:get that money in the gym if u dont do it nobody will do it for u! if u want it GET IT BABY!
I think I'm gonna call 'em Ben Rows from now on

I appreciate your commnts homie!

and threw around heavy weight still 

next time lets see 10!!! DO ITTTT!!!!
very heavy for that movement, great job on both sessions


thanks brother! Papi that dirty 2 timin bastard 









I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.