- Thread starter
- #581
Till
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,214
- Points
- 36
Saturday 19.07:
Cardio.
Of course it started to pissrain the moment I sat foot outside. And it kept pissraining untill I got home. Stupid nature.
2 km. bikeride -> 1,2 km. running warmup.
Interval: 2 km. 9,11 min. Not too bad since I've slept like crap the last two nights, and the sky was comming down.
1,2 km. "cool down" -> 2 km. bikeride home.
Despite the lousy weather is was a great run. Felt freakin' good after spending the whole day at the police station looking after the idiots in the detentionrooms.
Soundtrack: HATESPHERE FTW!!!
Cardio.
Of course it started to pissrain the moment I sat foot outside. And it kept pissraining untill I got home. Stupid nature.
2 km. bikeride -> 1,2 km. running warmup.
Interval: 2 km. 9,11 min. Not too bad since I've slept like crap the last two nights, and the sky was comming down.
1,2 km. "cool down" -> 2 km. bikeride home.
Despite the lousy weather is was a great run. Felt freakin' good after spending the whole day at the police station looking after the idiots in the detentionrooms.

Soundtrack: HATESPHERE FTW!!!












good going on that pb in the pullups. 5 sets of 10 is damn tuff!
but i guess its required for ur labour



I think I'll go back to the regular split for some time, since this routine is a real killer when combined with my cardio training, and I quickly feel overtrained, which sucks balls. 
My bodyweight hovers around 100 kg., which means I've gained 4 kilos since I stopped at the police acdamy in December. It seems like a good bodyweight, both training and cardio wise, bot also having some mass on me when people start acting up to me when I'm at work...