- Thread starter
- #941
Till
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,214
- Points
- 36
Nice workouts Till.Those running sessions looks brutal![]()
Cheers, man. Yup, running sucks balls. Not really.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Nice workouts Till.Those running sessions looks brutal![]()
Nice session Till, do you reckon you'll make that 110kg bench next time?
I get free exercise too on my 30min walk to work with my insanely heavy backpack on my back. I never considered it that way until now though. Maybe I should start adding more weight to the backpack?
Wery lulz.Nice session till! i would've dropped after the warmup lolz!
Hope the max-testing goes well Till!![]()

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.