Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
I got something for you in my log Tilly boy, check it out 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

They're in kgs allrightMax-ot_Mass said:man ur crazy strong, btw are your numbers in pounds or kg? if kgs damn ur a strong boi
Yeah, buddy! I'll be there by 4 pm. I'm trying out frontsquats, so maybe you have to throw me a few pointers...? See you there, you massive mofo!Tunen said:Hope to see you saturday @ IK99 champ...? Bring your sexy backHope to see some squats too
![]()
Hey Max Power! As Tunen pointed out, it's kilos, and no, I just look strong.Max-ot_Mass said:man ur crazy strong, btw are your numbers in pounds or kg? if kgs damn ur a strong boi
Keep checking back dude, I'll try to put up some good numbers just for you!

Runnning is going fine, feels fucking great to be outside after work in the kitchen. 
Sure thing doodTill said:Yeah, buddy! I'll be there by 4 pm. I'm trying out frontsquats, so maybe you have to throw me a few pointers...? See you there, you massive mofo!



Till said:Why won't anyone comment?!?![]()
![]()

I know, I know...Tunen said:![]()
You did flyes...? That's unusual![]()
Are you using the superman-grip on front-squats? Didn't see you do them yesterday![]()
Can't get my arms curled alle the way back, like VL-style.

If you can grip the bar like the weight-lifters do, your arms are simply petheticTill said:I know, I know...![]()
I'm using the superman-"grip" on those. Just I like you, man!Can't get my arms curled alle the way back, like VL-style.
And yes, I did flyes. Just name one other chest exercise. Just ONE! - Oh, yeah, cable cross...![]()
![]()
Superman-grip ROCKS
Can't think of any other chest exercises right now no... 
Pushups?Tunen said:: Can't think of any other chest exercises right now no...![]()
Well smarty-pants, can you do them? I sure can't... Tried on the knees some times, but can't seem to get more than 2-3 repsTill said:Pushups?

Hey, I was just making suggestions, man!Tunen said:Well smarty-pants, can you do them? I sure can't... Tried on the knees some times, but can't seem to get more than 2-3 reps![]()
Pushups > situps though 
), Illdisposed, Rammstein, Hatesphere.I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.