- Thread starter
- #181
Till
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,214
- Points
- 36
01.19.07:
Training - IK99
Should have benched with Tunen, but Mr. Fabulous showed up late...
WG chins + Db. delt press:
x5 + 8x22
x5 + 8x24
x5 + 6x30
x5 + 6x30
x5 + 8x30
Nice round, 5x6 in chins next time.
Yates row + seated laterals:
10x70 + 10x14
10x90 + 10x17
8x110 + 10x17
8x110 + 10x17
8x110 + 10x17
Sexy back and Hells Delts all the way.
Rackpulls:
5x110
5x150
5x190
5x190
MASS ON THE BACK! BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!
Db. row + front raises:
8x46 + 10x14
8x46 + 10x14
8x46 + 10x14
Calf in hacksquat:
20x120
20x120
20x100
Yates, watch out, the calves are getting bigger and bigger
ughfingers
Short round, I need a few days rest. So I'll take it easy this weekend. Beginning on some more structured benching on Monday.
Have a nice weekend!
Training - IK99
Should have benched with Tunen, but Mr. Fabulous showed up late...
WG chins + Db. delt press:
x5 + 8x22
x5 + 8x24
x5 + 6x30
x5 + 6x30
x5 + 8x30
Nice round, 5x6 in chins next time.
Yates row + seated laterals:
10x70 + 10x14
10x90 + 10x17
8x110 + 10x17
8x110 + 10x17
8x110 + 10x17
Sexy back and Hells Delts all the way.
Rackpulls:
5x110
5x150
5x190
5x190
MASS ON THE BACK! BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!
Db. row + front raises:
8x46 + 10x14
8x46 + 10x14
8x46 + 10x14
Calf in hacksquat:
20x120
20x120
20x100
Yates, watch out, the calves are getting bigger and bigger
Short round, I need a few days rest. So I'll take it easy this weekend. Beginning on some more structured benching on Monday.
Have a nice weekend!









YOU were 2 hrs. early
Crazy RP's
Nevertheless, he's by far the biggest Danish celeb ever
I'm sorry, it's an old injury from work, just imagine what happens when people show up late in the kitchen...

