- Thread starter
- #321
Till
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,214
- Points
- 36
Hypo: Thx, man. Since I'm so weak, I use the excuse that is quality reps = quality muscle.
Keep checking back, dude. 
Tunen: Mercenarys "Firesoul" for the fucking win! But, dammit I'm getting lean (and mean
). I lost over 6 kgs. the last 5 months. Fucking running.
Btw. how about moving the BB! to Sunday?
Keep checking back, dude. 
Tunen: Mercenarys "Firesoul" for the fucking win! But, dammit I'm getting lean (and mean
). I lost over 6 kgs. the last 5 months. Fucking running.
Btw. how about moving the BB! to Sunday?











It's a pretty hard program, so I really don't have time or energy to any psyical activities, but I'm hoping to get back on the BB! horse during the weekend. I also found out my psycial exam is in under a month, so I have to up the running a bit more. 