• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice shoulder strength 80 kg for 8 reps os awesome
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice pics bro, and workout is damn strong too!

keep lifting hard brother
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Bulkboy ,pics are looking good.Keep up the goodwork!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Excellent stuff Bulky. Your military pressing is coming up every week from where you feirst started when using the smith! Good work all round mate.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
CHEST, TRICEPS AND CALVES!!!

thanks as always fellas:tiphat:

ok here's todays session, didnt have a training partner, so had to be careful on the bench, none of the sets were to failure...

Flat bb press:

20kgx20
40kgx15
60kgx10

working sets:

80kgx8
90kgx6
105kgx5 rested 45 secs
80kgx7

decline smith press:

85kgx8
95kgx6
115kgx4

flies machine:

60kgx12
80kgx10

time for tri:

cambered bar pushdowns:

25kgx12
30kgx10
35kgx10
40kgx8

paralell bar dips:

me+20kgx10
me+25kgx8
me+30kgx8
me+x12

lying dumbell extension:

20kgx10
22,5kgx8
25kgx8

rope pushdowns: finishing move to crush the long head:2:

20kgx12
25kgx10

did 3 sets of standing and 3 sets of seated calf raises and i was outta there, all in 70 minutes, pleased with that, back thickness and bicep tomorrow, until then gentsz:2:
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
awesome long hard session bulky, did that bench press go up by 5 kgs too? nice
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hard session brother, keep up lifting that heavy iron
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Your back looks amazing Bulky.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good session there bro.Benchpress is looking good!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
KR: nah man, i did 7 reps with 100 kg last time, and then 105 kg for 5 now, so not quite 5 kg, but progress is progress:)

Miami: oh i will m8:)

Philo: thanks alot man, feel like its progressed alot since i started incorporating deadlifts in my routine, still got some serious work to do with my lower lats and back though:)

Lion: hey thanks man, doing my best:)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
BACK AND BICEP!!!

ok super session today, felt really good:)

5 minutes on the treadmill, and 2 minutes of rotator cuff work.

Overhand Barbell rows:

60kgx15 wu

working:

80kgx8
100kgx8
120kgx8
140kgx8 pb
100kgx21 fuck yeah:ihavesandinmyvagina

underhand chins:

mex12
me+10kgx8
me+15kgx7 YES!!!

dumbell rows:

40kgx10
40kgx10
40kgx10

deadlifts: the icing of my cake:food-snacking:

60kgx12 wu

working:

100kgx8
120kgx8
150kgx6 pb upping with 5kg next week:food-snacking:

biceps:

standing alternating db curls:

22,5kgx8
25kgx8
27,5kgx7

close grip ez bar curls:

30kgx10
35kgx10
40kgx9

seated db hammer curls:

20kgx10
22,5kgx8
25kgx7

cable curls:

20kgx15
30kgx9

did 3 sets of rope crunches and 3 sets of regular crunches and i was outta there...
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Choice work for sure, Bulkboy; your rows again were a definite standout.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Awesome session bro, of course the bent over rows are great as usual. Also great work on the deads.
Johnnie O Jackson taught me that if you wanna get your Deads up, do em first or on their own day (like on a day off that works with your split) and never do more than 4 or 5 reps even if you can with your warmup sets. First time I did that I got 500lbs on my first try. So you may get 185kg if you dont rep out your other sets so much.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Fucking sweet work Bulky. PB's on some choice lifts. Not having a traininbg partner didn't seem to affect a quality session either! Serious improvements each week buddy.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice bb rows bulky!youre strong guy for your age..
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice session buddy..looks pretty strong,too :)

congrats for p.b.'s :)
 
D

Dstan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
130
Points
16
dang crazy session bro overhand bb rows are crazy. Those chins aren't too shabby either.....and u still had energy to go heavy on the deadlift man great work.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Updates please :) cmon lets see those numbers!
 
Top