Bulkboy
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2006
- Messages
- 4,193
- Points
- 36
awesome work creator=) congratulations and goodl luck on ur next show

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Won my class then lost a tight overall to the lightweight guy. I was told that it was close. Going to eat pizza!

Well...you are a great poser, which is rare. And, I'm pretty picky about that usually, so I was surprised.I dont know why nobody knows how to pose.... Many more to come
Here it is. First round of pre-judging
and again, I am in the dark blue suite second to the right.
Was the guy on the far left even the #2 guy Creator?Of the 4 guys in that vid you had some competition to beat on the far left. This clearly wasn't an easy win. So even more kudos.
As much as anything, your condition and posing were the difference. Even just the way you moved into each pose. You looked controlled and professional. The others looked like they either didn't know how to pose, or they would hit the pose and not hold it, or only hit some of the pose (couple didn't tense their quads or legs in some poses). And your transition between poses looked calm while still holding most muscles tense. The others would often relax completely or look shaky as they moved between poses.
The little things pay off![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.