• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk Offseason updates.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your a beast turk! Keep up the good work!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just insane, everything looks good and i hope you post more vids

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work Turk.

On the calf thing, others may be able to comment further here too, I noticed that when you unracked the bar your left leg was back further than your right. Is it your left calf giving you grief? If so it could be something to do with doing this on a regular basis.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice vid. Looks like the Muscletech is kicking in!

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some great lifts. Thanks for the training vid :thumbsup2: great squats. Good luck to you!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats Dave!, huge squats and amazing depth there, keep it up man

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats Dave!, huge squats and amazing depth there, keep it up man

Amazing depth
ejg3yx-1.gif

Steve it is probably time to come out of the 1/4 squat closet :gaygay:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh God Turk, I want you to "squat" me so hard :3

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work Turk.

On the calf thing, others may be able to comment further here too, I noticed that when you unracked the bar your left leg was back further than your right. Is it your left calf giving you grief? If so it could be something to do with doing this on a regular basis.

I'm sure that could be def. causing some extra problems.....i think i originally hurt it doing calves becuz i was doing work on my soleus by turning my heels out more and i didn't notice any pain; my calves were actually very sore for the next 2 days. But when I went to hit calves again, it tigthened up and felt like the side of my leg was gonna snap... :bitelip:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Pictures?

i was thinking about it.......but i dont think so haha I am actually pretty happy where i'm at right now considering my weight (was 238 after my leg session with a zip up hoodie and shoes on). But idk about pics right now

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I LOVE IT!! Awesome job Dave, very proud of you with this, that was a great squat. How's your knee feeling?? No doubt your legs are going to get as freaky as the rest of you with those kind of squats with that weight.

Now all you need to do is one more set, strip the weight down to around 275-300, and bang out 20 reps ATG :2:

haha I'm glad that you LOVE IT james!!! Hope i'm making you and joey proud :turborun:. Knee is feeling pretty darn good, just some other nagging issues. You would have been proud of me; last week when my lower soleus was hurting very bad I actually dropped the weight down to 315 and did ATG squats becuz it wasn't hurting with the "lighter" weight for some reason. At the end of my leg training (b4 i do leg extensions) I do this squat machine in my gym: close stance ATG with higher reps....it works really really well even though it's not BB squats it's a really good hammer strength machine!:borat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really wish i would have brought my camera in for monday's chest day.....I was going to but didn't feel my best and I ended up hitting 365 on the bench for 3.....which is the most i've done/gone for in a long time

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Great squats Dave! Keep it up!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing depth
ejg3yx-1.gif

Steve it is probably time to come out of the 1/4 squat closet :gaygay:

i only do ATG with 135s before i load 6 plates a side with hacks
lol i do squats as warm ups till i can do the same amount with the same weight on hacks.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave's beginning to get popular on Youtube.