• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk Offseason updates.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Figured I would share these! Weighed in at 247lbs after training with my shoes on. :borat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the moment I am actually just finishing up my 4th week of a deloading phase that big joey has me doing......then I will be going back to my original routine. I am hoping to get some good gains after the 4 week deload!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Looking huge Turk! Your back is looking heaps thick.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back is thick as fuck, and those arms:ughnoes: best arms on a natty ive seen. awesome development and size. keep going my man:2: any competition plans for 2010?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
250lbs? That's nuts, man. You look really think.

Take this as a constructive comment: I do believe you need a little bit more rear delts to mach those huge front section of your shoulders. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, do u think you are going to reach 260lbs this offseason?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Fucking impressive!

I really want to see how you will look in 2011..:bitenails:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Skeptic and TKD.....I'm just trying to make my improvements!

back is thick as fuck, and those arms:ughnoes: best arms on a natty ive seen. awesome development and size. keep going my man:2: any competition plans for 2010?

Thanks Bulkboy! My back training has been going very very well this offseason: I usually combine BB rows, t-bar rows and deads all in the same training session (obviously with a bunch of other back movements). I'm not planning on competing until i've had a full 2 year offseason, so somewhere around 2011 or so! NOt sure which shows i'm going to hit.....Joey and I have been talking about possibly doing the Team Universe........idk.....:thumbsup2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
250lbs? That's nuts, man. You look really think.

Take this as a constructive comment: I do believe you need a little bit more rear delts to mach those huge front section of your shoulders. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, do u think you are going to reach 260lbs this offseason?

No man don't worry about giving me constructive criticism....I actually highly appreciate it! I would agree with 100%, and this is the first offseason that I've been targeting each area of my delts. Previously, I really only focused on pressing movements therefore only seen good results in my front delts....now I'm focusing on everything so hopefully it works! I don't have a specific weight to hit, I didn't even expect to be 247 when i weighed in: i've been following a set plan that joseph has set out for me and it's been working. I would say that my recent weight gain has been from the holidays so I'm not really worried about it considering that the past 2 years I haven't been able to enjoy the holidays because of dieting. :drool: haha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My training has been going very well this entire offseason: Joey has really set out a great plan for me to ensure that I continue to make progress so I could not ask for more support from him, just as when dieting joey has been a ton of help to ensure I make my improvements. I also have 2 great training partners, Steve and Pistol who have been there 5 days a week for me to push me through training. Steve is actually an animal and as Joey is with me...I am sort of Steve's coach and I am going to help him next year with competing. If he can improve his legs he can take an overall at a natural show (possibly the Natural Pittsburgh! :headbang:).

Joey has also helped a lot in my offseason diet this year. I am following a specific plan meal for meal and obviously since it's the offseason if I want something I eat it. I'm not much of a junk food guy so usually it's a cheeseburger or some good whole food like that.

The main improvements that I need to make myself is consistency with my diet (not missing meals or being late!). I have the great plan set out but i just need to personally make sure that I hit all of my meals. I will have my good days and my bad but recently I have been doing a pretty good job, as soon as my normal routine starts on monday I'm making it a priority to follow my plan more consistently and making sure I don't miss any meals.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking impressive!

I really want to see how you will look in 2011..:bitenails:

so do i :bitenails:.......I am training my lower half harder than ever and am hoping to have a completely new and improved lower half (quads, hams, glutes, calves) when I compete. I still have a lot of time to make my improvements so i'm hoping i have been and will continue to make my improvements :bitelip:. Once again, this is the hardest that I've been training my lower half and the most consistent especially considering that last offseason I could not train my quads for about 2.5 months due to my knee and therefore majorly slacked on my hams. I've also changed my training and as you can see from the video i posted i have increased my depth on squats as well as all of my movements and have been majorly focusing on my outer sweep.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^

if you can bring some size to those legs to match that already stage dominant upper half.. you'll be hard to beat..

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My training has been going very well this entire offseason: Joey has really set out a great plan for me to ensure that I continue to make progress so I could not ask for more support from him, just as when dieting joey has been a ton of help to ensure I make my improvements. I also have 2 great training partners, Steve and Pistol who have been there 5 days a week for me to push me through training. Steve is actually an animal and as Joey is with me...I am sort of Steve's coach and I am going to help him next year with competing. If he can improve his legs he can take an overall at a natural show (possibly the Natural Pittsburgh! :headbang:).

Joey has also helped a lot in my offseason diet this year. I am following a specific plan meal for meal and obviously since it's the offseason if I want something I eat it. I'm not much of a junk food guy so usually it's a cheeseburger or some good whole food like that.

The main improvements that I need to make myself is consistency with my diet (not missing meals or being late!). I have the great plan set out but i just need to personally make sure that I hit all of my meals. I will have my good days and my bad but recently I have been doing a pretty good job, as soon as my normal routine starts on monday I'm making it a priority to follow my plan more consistently and making sure I don't miss any meals.
Aside from having a great physique especially for a young natural, you have a great work ethic and a good attitude towards bodybuilding. Keep up the intense training and improvements.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking massive dude, Turk's arms are indeed a sight to behold.

I think your rear delts are fine, it's pretty tough to selectively add mass to such a small area. Not sure if Flex mentioned it to you, but when you eat carb meals, take a small shot of apple cider vinegar with it. What this does is inhibit the rate limiting enzyme in glycolysis (PFK), thus it promotes a switch to fat metabolism at rest, and drives glycogen to be stored. Won't make a huge difference, but over time it should help a bit. Good to do both bulking and cutting.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

I think your rear delts are fine, it's pretty tough to selectively add mass to such a small area. Not sure if Flex mentioned it to you, but when you eat carb meals, take a small shot of apple cider vinegar with it. What this does is inhibit the rate limiting enzyme in glycolysis (PFK), thus it promotes a switch to fat metabolism at rest, and drives glycogen to be stored. Won't make a huge difference, but over time it should help a bit. Good to do both bulking and cutting.

the things you learn in here.. thanks Iron..

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

if thats the case, wouldnt it be a good idea to have a shot of it post workout?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thanks Ironslave! that is something that I will defiantly start to incorporate from here on! As noted by natzo....defiantly learn some great things on MM and I will defiantly use this method ASAP! :bullwhip:

Cork

Cork

You are a huge motivation to myself, and probably any other natural that knows you. Keep up the hard work.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are a huge motivation to myself, and probably any other natural that knows you. Keep up the hard work.

He is a huge motivation to any muscle fiber. My bicep just saw his picture and twitched in joy.