Adam23
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2008
- Messages
- 5,621
- Points
- 38
^^^i agree 100% with you bro 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
You better have hit the stepmill twice today....

calipered today at 5.7%. he did it 3 times because i didn't believe him, i'd never had it done before. i weigh 213lbs. i have 17 days and just got both my suits for the stage. little bit more dieting + diuretic = ready. i'll have pictures coming up shortly. i had a photographer offer to come to the show with me and to do shots so when i get them, you'll all get them.
At this point, it is too late for that. But if you do like Ironslave suggested, the result will be better. That's for sure.i agree with IS man.......nail your conditioning and come in unbelieviably shredded!
Calipers are wrong, true BF is probably around 8%.
I'm serious dude, you've got just over 2 weeks... get on the stepper twice a day and get as lean as possible. Prove us wrong who think you can't get in the condition of someone like JB.
i can positively assure you, that currently my bodyfat percentage is lower than that of 8% :gaysign:
Nothing seems to hit the hams like ATG squats. I've been squatting to the floor and I've seen incredible improvements in a bodypart which was once a weakpoint.
IronSlave said:If you come in 190 and shredded, you'll look much bigger and better than at 200 and smooth.
I agree, but I think he can do it in 14 days time.
If you come in 190 and shredded, you'll look much bigger and better than at 200 and smooth.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.