• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Least Duality is posting pics and trying to get us new ones.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
This might be the best thread in the forum,EVER..
I gotta say though, Braaq is pretty fucking wide, and his back is pretty big I think..shoulders too_Oh and his legs..fuck, Braaq is Jay Cutler(though he wouldn't take that as a compliment lol)Both of y'all look good..Duality if you didn't have an earring your latzers would have looked bigger lol..kinda remind me of Kai's lats.Duality, how long have you been training?






PS-this site needs a "pit"forum like MD where members beef it up(not the gay way)
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ i've been bodybuilding for 2 1/2 years. i started excersing in middle school i would do the abslide and pushups religiously but it wasn't until the end of high school that i got serious and developed a once a week split and eating accordingly.


sorry guys, no one was with me today to take pics. besides i had to leave right when i was done at around 8, i wanted to catch the season premiere of The Office! lol
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
ahh fuck I forgot about it, too busy watchin smallville..I gotta say duality, when you were doin 315 lunges on facebook , were those fake weights, or do you really lunge more than braq and ronnie colemanlol?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
yea too bad it isnt the same pam
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
ahh fuck I forgot about it, too busy watchin smallville..I gotta say duality, when you were doin 315 lunges on facebook , were those fake weights, or do you really lunge more than braq and ronnie colemanlol?


FAKE WEIGHTS!!! NIGGA YOU STR8 TRIPPIN'!!!



hell no that was not fake weight. how do i post a vid from facebook? i'll post it here.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
whats your full name duality so i can add you facebook
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ i pm'd it to you. idk if it's smart to post that online :dunnodude:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
you have a new friend request lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
that was more of a sarcastic compliment..heavy ass weight..you need to put that on here.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
FAKE WEIGHTS!!! NIGGA YOU STR8 TRIPPIN'!!!



hell no that was not fake weight. how do i post a vid from facebook? i'll post it here.

Broofles. A touchy subject it seems to be. :49:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
with 315 lunges, you must def, have a mangina.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
that was more of a sarcastic compliment..heavy ass weight..you need to put that on here.


haha i thought it was :keke:, i made a thread in the bbing pictures and videos section with the link.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Comparison pictures or this thread fails :dunnodude:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Comparison pictures or this thread fails :dunnodude:

You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do. :tiphat:
 

Similar threads

Ironslave
Replies
55
Views
14K
mvsf1
M
Robcardu
Replies
106
Views
48K
Joeb23
Joeb23
Robcardu
Replies
50
Views
13K
mvsf1
M
Duality
Replies
375
Views
103K
tim290280
tim290280
Top