• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
he doesnt out weigh me by 50lbs lol, maybe like 32 lbs or something, im pretty lean and not retaining alot of water im pretty hard(dont edit that lol) idk about duality i guess we would have to see, i remember his contest pics where he weighed 190 something and he still looked as tho he was retaining alot of water, and i rmember him going from 230something to 190something pretty quick so idk im not sure
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
he doesnt out weigh me by 50lbs lol, maybe like 32 lbs or something, im pretty lean and not retaining alot of water im pretty hard(dont edit that lol) idk about duality i guess we would have to see, i remember his contest pics where he weighed 190 something and he still looked as tho he was retaining alot of water, and i rmember him going from 230something to 190something pretty quick so idk im not sure

He said he was 240 last time I checked you weren't 210 maybe 195 so suck it.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
bitch im 208 ass hole learn how to count
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
tone down the pretend gay guys. its almost too much to pedo bear
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
dude i got to 208 before i got to maryland asshole!!! lol and then went down to about 204 and now im back up there again
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
dude i got to 208 before i got to maryland asshole!!! lol and then went down to about 204 and now im back up there again

When the hell did all this happen :dunnodude:

You were bitching about being 190 something for like a month
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
no way dude i havent been 190 since my first cycle before i started it


check my training log, the side chest pic was at a full 208
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
no way dude i havent been 190 since my first cycle before i started it


check my training log, the side chest pic was at a full 208

I thought you were about to break 160 in that pic. LOL JK bro :methman:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
still wwaiting for braqq and duality to post pics, this thread is in need of men in thongs
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I'm sitting around watching airplanes.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Tonky vs Penisweapon thread?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
hmm, interesting. give me a month or so and i'll dominate him :coolguy: right now it'd be pretty close. i would give the nod to braaq right now in a posedown.....just barely

there are some older pics in my thread and braaq's havoc cycle log. i'm about 18lbs heavier since then in the same shape. braaq in all honesty is about the same size or (he's gonna kill me for this) maybe a tad smaller. they were taken when he was on havoc and his lifting split lately hasn't been the greatest.

and tony i'm actually sitting at 238 right now, i just say 240 cause it sounds better :spy:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Im just curious how you are almost 240 at 19. How tall are you and are you eating like crazy or something.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lulz braaq looks better than duality.. i saw his contest pics and he wasn't ready to step on stage^^

no way he beats blake
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ :49: umm i got 2nd and should have won big boy. but i'm glad you can throw in your stupid opinion :tiphat: was i in the best shape i could have been in? hell no. was i good enough to be on stage? absolutely




^ Im just curious how you are almost 240 at 19. How tall are you and are you eating like crazy or something.


i'm 5'11, 6' with shoes, with about 10% or so bf. i have very deep abs so i still have abs right now. and i turned 20 about 5 days ago. i'll get a pic that's a couple months old up in a bit. maybe a back shot too so you can kind of see where i'm at.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
this was taken about a month and a half ago when i was 19. about 230ish i'm guessing



jason2300011-1.jpg
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
this was taken about a month and a half ago when i was 19. about 230ish i'm guessing



jason2300011-1.jpg

looks like your retaining alot of water and you still got some fat on there, you can barely see any veins or anything, without a doubt your chest has exploded, looks amazing, but you kinda left your arms behind there lol
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Yeah dude your chest is fucking huge. I remember all your pics leading up to the show. Can you take some new ones?
 

Similar threads

Ironslave
Replies
55
Views
14K
mvsf1
M
Robcardu
Replies
106
Views
48K
Joeb23
Joeb23
Robcardu
Replies
50
Views
13K
mvsf1
M
Duality
Replies
375
Views
103K
tim290280
tim290280
Top